Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 17

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by iansantos View Post
    I'll try it later. Thanks for your reply.
    Not a problem.. Let me know what'll happen ok.. That's all I did to make it work.. Yeah I called Globe about it and that's all we have to do to activate the mobile hotspot..



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    T-Dot, ON
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Posts
    1,635
    I checked out Globe's BlackBerry MAX plans for BlackBerry devices, in iansantos case, he should not be having any issues with mobile hotspot (tethering).

    As ToraxCefiro has mentioned above, either soft reboot your BlackBerry device (Alt+Shift+del) or pull the battery out for a few seconds.

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.1.0.1720
    Carrier
    Globe PH
    Posts
    16
    Do you all agree my problem is my handset? What do you think?



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by iansantos View Post
    Do you all agree my problem is my handset? What do you think?
    I don't see any reason why would your device be the issue. If you were able to upgrade your OS to 7.1 properly then the device is not the problem. Have you tried the things I have mentioned above? Let me know so I can double check. I am 100% sure that that's how you'll have to do to activate it.. Worse case, we have to call Globe for further assistance..

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.1.0.1720
    Carrier
    Globe PH
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ToraxCefiro View Post
    I don't see any reason why would your device be the issue. If you were able to upgrade your OS to 7.1 properly then the device is not the problem. Have you tried the things I have mentioned above? Let me know so I can double check. I am 100% sure that that's how you'll have to do to activate it.. Worse case, we have to call Globe for further assistance..
    If upgrading the device is not properly installed in my handset then it will not work properly. I already try your post many times but still not working.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila Philippines
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by iansantos View Post
    If upgrading the device is not properly installed in my handset then it will not work properly. I already try your post many times but still not working.
    Then I suggest you call Globe about it as mine worked after doing what I just mentioned above

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manila
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.1.0.1720
    Carrier
    Globe PH
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ToraxCefiro View Post
    Then I suggest you call Globe about it as mine worked after doing what I just mentioned above
    Ok. Thanks to your help.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Online
    Device
    Blackberry
    Posts
    88
    Try to reinstall the OS to a more stable version, maybe you have some issue with the OS version installed on your Blackberry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. activation required
    By madmanmoon in forum BlackBerry Torch 9850/9860
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 08:11 AM
  2. Bell ad hints at WiFi hotspot functionality for new devices
    By AgentBlackBerry in forum BlackBerry News and Rumors
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 10:12 PM
  3. Hotspot browser
    By mkvarte in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:20 AM
  4. Activation Issues
    By nolensc in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •