how to BB 10 layout theme

Thread: how to BB 10 layout theme

tashveer is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    1 times

how to BB 10 layout theme

What theme builder was used to make the BB 10 theme?eg the lay out, and that it compatible with the 9320? I have the OS 7.1 theme builder(yes it does exist) but it only gives me "OS7 layout", so that is out of the question, so help pls (great example of what layout I am talking about is the "future II" theme)

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1504 times
    I was the one who leaked the OS 7.1 Theme Builder. BlackBerryOS.com - Exclusive: Download BlackBerry Theme Studio Version 7.1 Beta

For OS 10 themes there is no easy Theme Building software. Those are apps that are very limited to what can be changed. Which is basically only the wallpaper.

BlackBerry finally decided that they would not do themes on OS 10. And if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be able to do themes on OS 7.1.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    I was the one who leaked the OS 7.1 Theme Builder. BlackBerryOS.com - Exclusive: Download BlackBerry Theme Studio Version 7.1 Beta

For OS 10 themes there is no easy Theme Building software. Those are apps that are very limited to what can be changed. Which is basically only the wallpaper.

BlackBerry finally decided that they would not do themes on OS 10. And if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be able to do themes on OS 7.1.
    Yes I know but I don't think you understand me, I ment make a theme that replicates the BB 10 for 9320, like a theme that looks like BB 10 for OS 7.1 kknw what I'm trying to say

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1504 times
    Ah, in that case. All you need to do is get the icons, wallpaper, ect, and place them how you want as a custom theme. You will need knowledge of editing svg. files so you can customize the placement of the icons and banners, ect.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Ah, in that case. All you need to do is get the icons, wallpaper, ect, and place them how you want as a custom theme. You will need knowledge of editing svg. files so you can customize the placement of the icons and banners, ect.
    Think you could give me a quick lesson? Like about the svg files and stuff? And to get rid the tray, I can get the icons and wallpapers but then I'm stuck from there all I know of to do is to replace the icons with my icons in the tray, need to get rid of the tray and place the icons where I want to on the home screen, help me please