Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rayporsche View Post
    'Rellims" wrote: once a phone is unlocked it removes the splash screen branding.......

Hi how are you, is this a known fact or it may vary? the reason why I'm asking is because I paid to get an unlock code, followed the procedure outlined by the seller and everything seems to have worked out as planned....that been said the service provider splash screen is still shows when I turn the unit on, or maybe we are talking about a different thing? now confussion invades my brain...
    Thank you very much.LOL
    Welcome to BlackberryOS. Can't say that I've ever heard of unlocking a device and it removing the carrier's branding when the device boots up.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by rayporsche View Post
    'Rellims" wrote: once a phone is unlocked it removes the splash screen branding.......

Hi how are you, is this a known fact or it may vary? the reason why I'm asking is because I paid to get an unlock code, followed the procedure outlined by the seller and everything seems to have worked out as planned....that been said the service provider splash screen is still shows when I turn the unit on, or maybe we are talking about a different thing? now confussion invades my brain...
    Thank you very much.LOL
    Welcome to BBOS. Unlocking the phone does not remove the splash page. I am not even aware of a method of removing the splash page without rendering the software useless.

Device
    Bold
    OS
    Carrier
    Simple
    I imagined so, thank you very much and have a good one...

PIN
    PM me...
    Device
    changes daily...
    OS
    latest and greatest
    its probably unbranded...but in any case you can download the software from any carrier website that carries it, Rogers, T-Mobile...it will work

PIN
    Device
    Blackberry torch 9800
    OS

Unlock Blackberry Curve 8900

For everyone who is about to unlock your phone. Please don’t go for free code and unlock code generators. Most of these codes won't work and this will reduce your chances to unlock your phone. Always go for some trusted websites. Pay some dollars and get the original codes. I got my code form UnlockGenie.com (Unlock Nokia, Unlock Blackberry, Unlock Motorola, Unlock Samsung - Unlock your GSM Phone Now! -- Fast Unlock Codes)

I got my code instantly and I unlocked my phone without any trouble. :-)

Device
    curv 8900
    OS
    v5.0.0.681
    i have black berry 8900 curv. only one net work moblik sim accept or on other sim ( mep 0 left error)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12