Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.699 Willboy's
    hmmm maybe its this app Im testing. :/ Graaaaaaaah. I have to fix this battery leak!!! Thanks for the feedback guys

PIN
    211F059F
    Device
    OS
    hybrid

download 5.0.0.592

is it the leaked version or official? i downloaded the leaked version, but it's slow as hell. i like the onyx 9700 .545 modified for 8900 version. runs smooth.

i currently trying out the hybrid v3 (hillyboy?). somehow it's still kinda somewhat slow.

if the .592 for 8900 official already, i'd like to try it out. where can i download it?

thanks

PIN
    someone us
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by manurpatria View Post
    is it the leaked version or official? i downloaded the leaked version, but it's slow as hell. i like the onyx 9700 .545 modified for 8900 version. runs smooth.

i currently trying out the hybrid v3 (hillyboy?). somehow it's still kinda somewhat slow.

if the .592 for 8900 official already, i'd like to try it out. where can i download it?

thanks
    Here you go it is in our downloads section (tab on top of page). please remember to remove the vendor file.

BlackberryOS Download Center - RIM BlackBerry operating Software download center

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12