Curve 8900
    OS
    Official 5.0.0.900
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Liked
    2 times

OS 5.0 for tmobile curve 8900

Does anybody know when they will release it or message me when its released so i dont have to keep looking.

chrys7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    304f8f45
    Device
    Blackberry Storm
    OS
    Liked
    2 times
    no official that I have heard of but tons of leaks all of which are in this forum.

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/8...48-8900-a.html

306buddyluv is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow 306buddyluv On Twitter
    Device
    9700/9530
    OS
    5.0.0.421/5.0.0.419
    Liked
    0 times
    I am using 5.0.0.230 on the 8900 for about 1 month and some change. No issues with this OS. the only thing that don't work is MyFav. And I heard that Tmo is doing away with MyFav. Its not an official os, but it works like it is.
    SHAKE N BAKE

sunkast Guest
    Welcome to ! No body knows when any carrier plans on officially releasing OS 5.0. And unfortunately, they don't usually announce or notify you when they do. Your best bet is to either keep an eye on our news, or you can purchase bbOSalert. It will send you an alert whenever a new OS is found. It's not expensive, only $2.

billandrewsjr is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow billandrewsjr On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 2 on T-Mobile
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Seriously Why Wait for T-MO???

If you have to wait for T-Mobile, that will be a really long time. Even if your T-MO hasn't released an official version yet., you can use anotehr carriers. For example 5.0.0.461 has been released (see post BlackberryOS.com - Downloads - 8900 5.0.0.461).

Unplug your 8900. Now Download and install the new OS. Under Program Files>Common Files>Research In Motion>Apploader delete the file vendor.xml. After that plug in your 8900 and run the program loader.exe in the same directory. Easy breezy lemon peezy!

Quote Originally Posted by berrycool View Post
    Does anybody know when they will release it or message me when its released so i dont have to keep looking.