Anyone get the 8520?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anyone get the 8520?

  1. #1
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times

    Anyone get the 8520?

    I called a tmobile store here because I want to buy the phone with no contract. He tells me 299.00. I say ok..Call another tmobile store in the next city and he tells me 500.00. I said, my exact words "Uh, no, you may want to check that one again" he puts me on hold and then tells me 350.00.. So which one is it!??!?!




  2. #2
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    I would go with $299 and still bargain

  3. #3
    Vogue Themes is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jerzz
    PIN
    ...i have one of them :)
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    223
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    I called a tmobile store here because I want to buy the phone with no contract. He tells me 299.00. I say ok..Call another tmobile store in the next city and he tells me 500.00. I said, my exact words "Uh, no, you may want to check that one again" he puts me on hold and then tells me 350.00.. So which one is it!??!?!
    It was supposed to be the $350 price, but if somewhere is selling for $300, thats an amazing deal.

  4. #4
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Liked
    7 times
    Even 350 is a decent price. Its only 50.00 more. But I just hate getting different numbers from different stores.

  5. #5
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Even 350 is a decent price. Its only 50.00 more. But I just hate getting different numbers from different stores.
    Nothing like uninformed reps.

  6. #6
    Seanren78's Avatar
    Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Nothing like uninformed reps.
    I agree.....they need to be on the same page.
    Driphter.com Co-Owner

  7. #7
    Vogue Themes is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dirty Jerzz
    PIN
    ...i have one of them :)
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    223
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Even 350 is a decent price. Its only 50.00 more. But I just hate getting different numbers from different stores.
    agreed. its never comforting, then when you drive there they are like woops we made a mistake sir!

  8. #8
    disturkis4u is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    bold
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    20
    Liked
    0 times
    299.99 no contract, 179.99 with 1yr, 129.99 with 2yr

  9. #9
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Nothing like uninformed reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    I agree.....they need to be on the same page.
    they need to be more like me loljust kidding

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •