Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 14 of 14

  1. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Wirelessly posted

    I'm glad RIM is opening up to lower end users, but this device is worse than most of the devices from other companies have out. Also I don't know how nobody has a clue to what the trackpads "official" name is.



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    i have to agree with ausch slightly.. This is going to be one of their 'low' end models. To keep in track with the curve has always been old dependable and cheap...this is more of an industrial work force phone...I think they are just keeping it simple to appeal to all spectrums, but yea I pass

  3. #11
    sunkast Guest
    I can tell you from my opinion, still having an 8320, that if I got a new phone, I would want GPS and wifi.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    PM me...
    Device
    changes daily...
    OS
    latest and greatest
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I can tell you from my opinion, still having an 8320, that if I got a new phone, I would want GPS and wifi.
    it's funny actually...there is a version with Wifi and no GPS(GSM) and a version with GPS and no Wifi(CDMA)
    damn...can't make everyone happy...lol
    but it's a low-end device that works pretty nicely IMO

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by scotsman88 View Post
    it's funny actually...there is a version with Wifi and no GPS(GSM) and a version with GPS and no Wifi(CDMA)
    damn...can't make everyone happy...lol
    but it's a low-end device that works pretty nicely IMO
    Sure you guys could make everyone happy, just include 3G, Wifi and GPS. RIM would probably never hear another complaint, for a few minutes at least lol



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Canada
    PIN
    PM me...
    Device
    changes daily...
    OS
    latest and greatest
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Sure you guys could make everyone happy, just include 3G, Wifi and GPS. RIM would probably never hear another complaint, for a few minutes at least lol
    Everyone will be more then satisfied then, when they see the new Bold and Storm this fall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •