302C0C10
    Device
    8330/8530
    OS
    5.0.0.438/5.0.0.337
    Liked
    0 times

weird little image on incoming/outgoing call

lol ok this is going to sound weird, but my friends bb started doing something unusual......on the incoming/outgoing call screen on the contact photo in the lower right there is a little white box with 3 dots going in a diagonal line......its kind of like the little facebook icon in the corner.........i have never seen or heard of this before, i had her battery pull and still does it, whether its outgoing or incoming.......has anybody ever heard of this?

i almost wonder if its some kind of call/sms/email logger her crazy boyfriend put on there lol.........but any help is appreciated

jcorv58 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    223A7502
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jmu33 View Post
    lol ok this is going to sound weird, but my friends bb started doing something unusual......on the incoming/outgoing call screen on the contact photo in the lower right there is a little white box with 3 dots going in a diagonal line......its kind of like the little facebook icon in the corner.........i have never seen or heard of this before, i had her battery pull and still does it, whether its outgoing or incoming.......has anybody ever heard of this?

i almost wonder if its some kind of call/sms/email logger her crazy boyfriend put on there lol.........but any help is appreciated
    No need to worry aabout a secret app, it's just the enhanced audio icon, may have accidentally activated it, you can go to menu when you're on a call and deactivate it
    Posted via mobile device

jmu33 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    302C0C10
    Device
    8330/8530
    OS
    5.0.0.438/5.0.0.337
    Liked
    0 times
    lol thanx......thats funny that thats all it is