Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13

  1. #1
    frankiepapa is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15

    Question about calendar in today theme

    it appears that my calendar entries on the today themes on my curve do not appear, is there a simple way to fix this? thanks



  2. #2
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    it appears that my calendar entries on the today themes on my curve do not appear, is there a simple way to fix this? thanks
    options > advanced > default services > make sure the proper calendar is set to default

    Your theme will only display your default calendar

  3. #3
    frankiepapa is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15
    very bad with tech stuff...how do i sync the calendars?



  4. #4
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    very bad with tech stuff...how do i sync the calendars?
    No need to sync to cure your OP issue but if you want to sync, launch Desktop Manager on your PC and it will allow you to configure the sync relationship with your device. For a more detailed walkthrough of this process I'm sure there's a tutorial on here. I'll grab you a link if nobody beats me to it

  5. #5
    frankiepapa is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15
    ok how do i make sure the proper calendar is set to default? this just happened



  6. #6
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganizer View Post
    options > advanced > default services > make sure the proper calendar is set to default

    Your theme will only display your default calendar
    is that on all berries? cause my storm shows all 6 of my calendars?

  7. #7
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    is that on all berries? cause my storm shows all 6 of my calendars?
    Typically a today theme only displays the default calendar on the home screen in my experience. In the calendar app itself, all calendars would show up. Are you saying your Storm shows all 6 on your today theme home screen?

  8. #8
    Morganizer's Avatar
    Morganizer is offline Blackberry Whore
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.XXX
    Posts
    756
    Quote Originally Posted by frankiepapa View Post
    ok how do i make sure the proper calendar is set to default? this just happened
    options > advanced > default services > select proper default calendar

    Note: if no option appears here then the system default calendar will automatically be in use.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •