First Attempt: John Deere theme
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: First Attempt: John Deere theme

  1. #1
    fatboymedic is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Batavia, NY
    Device
    8830
    OS
    4.5
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    First Attempt: John Deere theme

    Well, here's my first attempt at a custom theme (for my 8330). It features green and yellow color scheme, animated tractor wheel hourglass, a 3 spot calendar and 1 spot message area on home screen, etc...

    I wanted a weather icon, but cant quite get it yet.. so I "cheated" and just places a regular icon to the right side of the screen (1st position of app hierarchy)

    I gladly welcome constructive criticism, especially on the weather icon....

    fatboymedic@yahoo.com






    Index of /~lbaumgart/83xx/C_M_bottomdock/jad
    Index of /~lbaumgart/83xx/C_M_bottomdock/alx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Attempt: John Deere theme-jd01.jpg   First Attempt: John Deere theme-jd01-01.jpg   First Attempt: John Deere theme-jd01-02.jpg   First Attempt: John Deere theme-jd01-03.jpg  




  2. #2
    plasamagirl is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    tx
    Device
    sprint tour
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboymedic View Post
    Well, here's my first attempt at a custom theme (for my 8330). It features green and yellow color scheme, animated tractor wheel hourglass, a 3 spot calendar and 1 spot message area on home screen, etc...

    I wanted a weather icon, but cant quite get it yet.. so I "cheated" and just places a regular icon to the right side of the screen (1st position of app hierarchy)

    I gladly welcome constructive criticism, especially on the weather icon....

    fatboymedic@yahoo.com






    Index of /~lbaumgart/83xx/C_M_bottomdock/jad
    Index of /~lbaumgart/83xx/C_M_bottomdock/alx
    Where can I download this theme looks good so far
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #3
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by plasamagirl View Post
    Where can I download this theme looks good so far
    Posted via mobile device
    Are the download links not working?
    If you select the .jad links with your device browser, will the download work for you?
    Posted via mobile device

  4. #4
    Crickee's Avatar
    Crickee is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Defiance, VA
    PIN
    which one? I've lost count!
    Device
    9800
    OS
    Let me check!
    Posts
    275
    Liked
    0 times
    Wow great job!!!!! We live on a farm and of course use John Deere equip., my kids will freak when they see this tomorrow!!!!! I would love this for my S2!

    Keep up the good work!!!!!
    Crickee

  5. #5
    plasamagirl is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    tx
    Device
    sprint tour
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Are the download links not working?
    If you select the .jad links with your device browser, will the download work for you?
    Posted via mobile device
    I tried link it did not work it told me to save it
    Posted via mobile device

  6. #6
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Ahh...
    That is the .alx file.
    Try the .jad file if you are directly downloading to your device from the browser.
    To install the .alx, you download it to your pc the use desktop manager or BBSAK to install to your device via sync cable.
    Posted via mobile device

  7. #7
    TheOnlyJrod's Avatar
    TheOnlyJrod is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple
    PIN
    Just Ask!
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.600
    Carrier
    The "New" AT&T
    Posts
    843
    Liked
    123 times
    Very simple and interesting... Thanks for the great post.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •