Welcome to Ahmed Fahmie
After looking through this thread, I have decided the error is between the "firmware" when in fact, it's only an OS upgrade.
You were trying to install 2 different Operating Systems over each other, therefore, the only correct OS you should be installing is this one:
Official: OS v22.214.171.1246 For BlackBerry Curve 9300 via Vodafone Essar Limited
How to Upgrade your BlackBerry's Operating System (Pictures and Video)
To be on the safe side, completely wipe your BlackBerry Curve 9300 using BBSAK, and re-install the latest OS official from Vadafone as I have posted the link above for you my friend.
If you're unsure how to go about installing and/or upgrading your 9300, please read over the above thread, and if your have any further questions, please contact either ghostryder or any other BBOS Staff anytime, throughout the BBOS Forums.
Last edited by grimreaper; 12-27-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: correction
That's great news. After hearing grimreaper's explaination and some more digging on the links you posted, I saw that the firmware was indeed the .668OS and that was causing your issues. Glad you're up and running.
Thanks, you're too kind.
How about starting from the beginning. Wipe the phone and install .706 and see what happens.
Did you remember to delete the vendor.xml file before starting the download to your 9300?
Click the http://www.blackberryos.com/styles/b...ike-button.png button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
It has come to my attention that there is not 1, but 2 Vendor.xml files I have found using Windows 7 universal search method.
Not all PC owners run Windows 7, but if you do, this is where to look.
It is located at:
C:/Program Files/Research In Motion/Apploader/vendor.xml (delete this file)
C:/users/your name/appdata/roaming/Research In Motion/Blackberry/LoadedrXML/Vendor.xml (delete this file)
this could certainly be the cause of your problem Ahmed, and I hope we all can come to a resolution for everyone's relief.
I will be away for most of the day, but I will try my best to take a quick peep here when I have a chance.
I would hope everyone can check their folders and look for the extra XML file, it may be there, it may not be there for some users.
Here's how I found it:
"I was having a hell of a time getting the OS to download to my Torch. After a lot of searching, I found out why.
For some reason, this release from New Zealand has a second vendor.xml file that is loaded in a hidden file. You need to go to: C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML.
I located the file by doing a search for Loader xml, including searching hidden files. I use WinXP, and when my search located the loader file, I just right clicked the file and deleted it.
The download then went without any issues."
I sincerely hope Ahmed has found a solution to his issue(s) ghostryder