Hybrid For 9300 Mix Java :
About Screen/Apps Version/Platform:
188.8.131.526 / 184.108.40.2060/220.127.116.11
Advantages Using This Hybrid:
1. Less memory and battery drain, speedy boot up time, and speedy browser.
2. GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and Wifi locks faster than standard or leaked OS.
This hybrid has been shrunk; you can shrink further at your own risk.
1. Download & Install Base Os6 for 9700 (official/leaked)
example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v18.104.22.1686_P22.214.171.124\
2. Delete "VENDOR.XML" in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\
3. Wipe the entire base OS located in, for example: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\9800a_v126.96.36.1996_P188.8.131.52\...(Note, Delete The Folder)
4. Download, Extraxt, copy and paste the OS Base (Ex: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files\ - (Replace the folder u delete earlier with the folder u download)
5. Fully backup your blackberry with desktop manager, with radios off.
6. Backup your apps using VNBButil/BBMC/BBSAK
7. Wipe your device with JL_CMDR / BBSAK / VNBBUtil
8. Run C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader\loader.exe
9. Select what you need to install carefully to optimise free memory.
10. After initial booting (Radios still OFF)... run a few second.... then do a battery pull
11. With Radios OFF - restore your Apps Backup...
12. With radios off, restore your apps and .ipd backup with BDM and then do a battery pull.
13. Final Check All your data and apps all available as u want.
14. Then do another battery pull. Before you turn your Radios/Wifi back ON,.
15. Enjoy your hybrid, give it a minimum of 4 hours before you do another battery pull.
13. For best result, do 3 battery pulls a day, 6 hours apart for the first 48 hours.
Download Link :