I simply love it....

Thread: I simply love it....

Harmeling68 is offline Forum Moderator Follow Harmeling68 On Twitter Add Harmeling68 on Facebook Add Harmeling68 on Google+ Add Harmeling68 on Linkedin
    PIN
    3343247B
    Device
    Black Q10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    146 times

I simply love it....

.....my Bold that is! I'm going back and forth all day between Facebook, 4 email accounts, BBOS forums, BB News feeds, surfing the web, BBM'ing with my wife, texting back and forth, checking my calender....and the list goes on and on. I'm doing all of this with a combination of touch and trackpad and it's truly an effortless process. AND I'm doing it while rocking a custom theme created by @drkapprentice that is completely awesome. Until my new BB10 is in my Chuck Norris deathgrip, my Bold 9930 will be.

Well, that's all I wanted to say. I simply love it....-bb-christ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And if anybody wants to check out this theme, it's called Mini_Banner Live: J.C. Edition and it's FREE at mybbota.com

BB then, now, forever!

spencerdl is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    White Z10/PB
    Carrier
    VeriZon
    Liked
    21 times
    That sounds about right.........I totally agree

nrnr31 is offline Forum Moderator Follow nrnr31 On Twitter
    PIN
    PM me :)
    Device
    Z30
    OS
    OS 10.2.1
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Liked
    30 times
    The 9900 is an awesome device! It makes you more social and can get you through the day. This wasn't a buffer device. They created this for a reason, to get people social and make people enjoy typing on that keyboard.

Great job blackberry for knowing what users want and applying them to these great devices!
    Thanks for visiting and enjoy using your BlackBerry!
    Please my post if it has helped you. Much appreciated!

PippiMarried is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Liked
    5 times
    The 9930 was a housewarming gift to myself last year. I love it. The only thing that would make me give it up is being able to get a bb10 device.

Patiently abiding until then.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    So I take it that the Q10 is going to be a favorite amongst Bold 9900 users.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

PippiMarried is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    Liked
    5 times
    i've always preferred a physical keyboard, but if any phone would make me switch sides it's the z10. I'm still undecided.

John Reid is offline Editors Follow John Reid On Twitter Add John Reid on Facebook Add John Reid on Google+
    PIN
    24EF084D
    Device
    Z10 STL-2
    OS
    Z10 100-2 / 10.0.9.2
    Carrier
    O2 UK
    Liked
    40 times
    Those pesky BlackBerry folk - making a virtual keyboard so good that it tempts us qwerty lovers away!
    TwistMyMind likes this.

TwistMyMind is offline Editor In Chief Follow TwistMyMind On Twitter Add TwistMyMind on Facebook Add TwistMyMind on Google+ Add TwistMyMind on Linkedin Visit TwistMyMind's Youtube Channel
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Telus
    Liked
    294 times
    I'm currently loving my Z10, but my heart still aches for a Q10
    Follow me on Twitter

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l Resource Center

mditurno is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Honestly, I gave up my Z10 to go backwards to the 9930. After 3 months of trying to like the Z10 I just let it go. There were too may times I found myself trying to accept a bug or wait for an OS update to fix something My 9930 suites me better and is much more polished than any of the OS10 devices in my own experience.

winstorm is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow winstorm On Twitter
    PIN
    24C5666D
    Device
    Blackberry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Cable & Wireless
    Liked
    1 times
    This is a real dilemma and I feel the frustration of many users who have eagerly anticipated the long-awaited upgrade to a new BB 10 device only to be disappointed. Whilst some people are still struggling to adapt to the OS, others are either reluctantly turning away or continuing to carry along an older backup device for comfort. I’m deeply concerned about the uncertain future of BB 10 and whether or not it can really succeed in creating that great, refreshing user experience. In my opinion, BB 10 has been plagued by too many, apparently, simple teething problems, such as, late product delivery, difficult learning curve, sub-quality native apps, and general complacency byBlackBerry. Ironically, though, some of the same issues have already been dealt with earlier in BB 4, 5, 6 and 7. Indeed, BB 7 now offers quite a good slate of finely tuned apps so I don’t think that any new or radically different concepts need to be developed for BB 10. Nevertheless, several BB 10 apps are sadly lacking familiar features and details for doing basic tasks. I am extremely disappointed with the quality of some apps, namely, Remember, which has replaced Tasks and MemoPad, but designed only to “remember” date without reference to time. I think that is completely unacceptable and such issues should be addressed immediately, without further delay. Other similar apps in OS6 and OS7 may not be as fancy-looking as those of BB 10, yet they are far more user-friendly and functional. In my case, as a die-hard BB user, I feel almost obliged to carry around an older, yet dependable, Bold 9780 as backup for certain tasks. BlackBerry seems to have lost their solid bone of success in earlier OSes to a sparkling but shadowy image in BB OS and BB 10. Perhaps, most of the current issues will be resolved with the anticipated release of OS 10.2 but, meanwhile and until then, the clock is rapidly ticking away for the very survival of BB 10.
    Last edited by winstorm; 07-21-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    W. Cruickshank