Device
    ZED10,PB64g
    Carrier
    Fido

Lightbulb BBM and emoticons

Hi all, I have had a recent increase in BBM contacts and am loving the quickness and personality of using BBM. One of the things I have discovered, maybe most of you know, is when in a message, hold down the chicklet key/cursor and you get options to cut/paste/switch chat/ etc.. Did you know that you can also send a voice note to your contact? This is very cool and saves typing when in a rush. Takes almost no data and the recipient just hits play to get your message. LOVE IT. Now, with the emoticons, does anyone know of a football one available? Being Canadian, we have a huge love affair with hockey and football. So, hockey stick and football icons would be terrific. Thank you for reading.

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Hey OL, there are a few threads on here that have some emoticons. And a bunch of sites online too.

Speaking of voice notes, you should vote in our poll if you haven't already... BBOS Asks: Do You Use Voice Notes?

I love Hockey too. Go Sharks!

Device
    ZED10,PB64g
    Carrier
    Fido
    Thanks, Joe. Am on the hunt for a football right now. Grey cup coming up in November. Cheers