Carrier
    Rogers
    Liked
    43 times

easyDial for BlackBerry

Name:  banner.jpg
Views: 5018
Size:  29.3 KB

easyDial is an app that utilizes the BlackBerry Bold’s touch screen to emulate a dial pad for phone calls. This app also make it easier to make phone calls as the buttons are larger and the respective lettering without holding down ‘alt’ and dialing (for when you have to dial a phone number which includes letters). The numbers typed in will display in North American-style dialing ie. (XXX) XXX-XXXX but will still make calls if the numbers are from a different region.

This application is only available for BlackBerry Bold 99xx and Bold 9790 series.

Users FAQ:

Q: What is new in version 1.3?
    A: Version 1.3 includes a more robust dialing North American scheme, a new icon set and flashing buttons.

Q: How do I dial the + sign for international calls?
    A: The + sign does not need to be dialed, you can make phone calls on the assumption that the + is already dialed and the phone call will automatically connect with the '+' included in the front of the number.

Q: Can this app run when the physical call key is pressed?
    A: Unfortunately, for security reasons (to prevent native functions from being overridden), the physical call key cannot be programmed to pull up this app, many users have told us they have set their convenience keys to this app which is a great work around if you need to make calls frequently.

Q: This app seems slow, is this a bug with the software?
    A: A battery pull or soft-reset (hit the alt + right aA + del keys) will remove all wasted memory on your device. This app runs at a near 0% CPU and memory configuration (this information can be found under application management), in the future releases, we will try to continue to keep this application as lightweight as possible.

Q: I have a question which is not listed here where can I contact you?
    A: Feel free to contact us at support @ techfruits.com, we will generally aim to respond to your questions within a 2 business days but in most cases we will respond within a few hours. If you have any issues, please allow us the chance to assist you us with any questions before leaving a poor rating as we are unable to contact users directly who leave questions or comments in App World's system and we would love to assist and work with our users to solve any issues that they may run into.

easyDial has been featured and reviewed favorably from the following websites: CrackBerry.com, BlackBerryOS.com, BerryReview.com, BBNews.pl, N4BB.com, NerdBerry.com, 101bestblackberry.com, UberGizmo.com, NewGenteBlackBerry.com, chatalain.com, & zonablackberry.com.ve

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aw.jpg 
Views:	355 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	3879

QR Code:

Screen shots:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails easyDial for BlackBerry-banner.jpg  
    Last edited by ignites; 07-30-2012 at 11:20 AM.

ignites is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow ignites On Twitter
    Device
    9900, PB
    OS
    7.1.0.746 & 2.1.0
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Liked
    43 times
    version 1.2 now available with updated UI!

JJisGoofy is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow JJisGoofy On Twitter
    PIN
    29EF8FDC
    Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    I love the app but I think it could be intergrated so that when you press the call button it opens easydial right away

Device
    9900, PB
    OS
    7.1.0.746 & 2.1.0
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Liked
    43 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JJisGoofy View Post
    I love the app but I think it could be intergrated so that when you press the call button it opens easydial right away
    Unfortunately the physical call button is not programmable (so that the native functionality is not overridden in your BlackBerry). Sorry.

Device
    9900, PB
    OS
    7.1.0.746 & 2.1.0
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Liked
    43 times
    Now available for BlackBerry Bold 9790 a well!

ToraxCefiro is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow ToraxCefiro On Twitter
    Device
    BOLD 9900
    Carrier
    Globe Telecom, Inc.
    Liked
    96 times
    This is absolutely a must-have app! A good buy indeed! If you're having difficulty dialing the numbers using the keypad, then I highly recommend all to get this awesome app! Not only it will lessen the time you exert in dialing the number, but also it gives you more convenience in calling anyone Another great app ignites! Keep it up!
    ignites likes this.
    ToraxCefiro
    Click the LIKE button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center[B] | Rules and Guidelines[B] l

spencerdl is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    White Z10/PB
    Carrier
    VeriZon
    Liked
    21 times
    This is indeed a great app for those numbers that are not stored in the address book. Makes dialing a number VERY EASY. A must have