OS 7.1

Thread: OS 7.1

chulito27 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

OS 7.1

Hello, I can not download the leaked version of the OS 7.1 from my phone. Whenever I tried it then I received this error message:« Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. Clear your browsers's cache, restart your browser, and then try again.» Could you please help me out?

grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Liked
    498 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chulito27 View Post
    Hello, I can not download the leaked version of the OS 7.1 from my phone. Whenever I tried it then I received this error message:« Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. Clear your browsers's cache, restart your browser, and then try again.» Could you please help me out?
    Go to your browser's options, and clear all history (or check off whatever you wish to clear) but make sure you clear your browser's cache, and restart the browser.

Sign in, and reattempt to download OS7.1 again

lonedog is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    STL100-3 (Z10)
    OS
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Liked
    3 times
    Are you trying to download the OS to your phone? You need to download it to your computer and then use desktop manager to install it to your phone.

grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Liked
    498 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedog View Post
    Are you trying to download the OS to your phone? You need to download it to your computer and then use desktop manager to install it to your phone.
    Thank you lonedog.

It's not too often that I see users trying to install an operating system to the phone, which is not the corrent way.

richrab is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Messed up
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Liked
    11 times

re you trying to download the OS to your phone? You need to download it to your computer and then us

At the risk of sounding really stupid, once downloaded to computer, how do you utilize the desktop manager to install to phone? I've run the setup, and restarted but then nothing.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1503 times
    Quote Originally Posted by chulito27 View Post
    You are talking about trying to download from our site Downloads Center. Sometimes people can have a hard time downloading from the site. Try using a different internet browser. You can also try to log out of the site and then log back in.

Also, be sure you are only trying to download from your computer, not your phone.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone