Leaked 7.1.0.190 !!AWSOME!!

Thread: Leaked 7.1.0.190 !!AWSOME!!

daviddragon is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow daviddragon On Twitter Add daviddragon on Facebook
    PIN
    28ADD81E
    Device
    9900 / PB
    OS
    Carrier
    Claro Puerto Rico
    Liked
    10 times

Thumbs up Leaked 7.1.0.190 !!AWSOME!!

Thanks to Joe Jerde and to his contribution of posting the leaked os 7.1.0.190 I could said now that I have a fully functional BB Bold 9900. the system is awsome and works 100 % . noticed a great performance in my equipment running 33 apps and still having 178mb free memory. the browser is more faster than 7.1.0.74, also gps is more accurate and waiting time after rebooting decrese noticely. once again thanks Joe.

ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Liked
    751 times

grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Liked
    495 times
    That's great to hear daviddragon it is an amazing (leaked) release, this can only mean an official release just a matter of time.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    You're welcome David. Thanks to the entire BBOS team for making all of this information happen for our awesome community at ! Enjoy!
    lshap likes this.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

Cmcnam is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    2399C886
    Device
    torch
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Morning all well dl and installed the os 7.1 for Torch 9860 no probldms dl or instslling and wow pbone runs faster that i have noticed. so far so good

skratch is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    daviddragon - what's the battery life like? Has it improved with the leaked OS?

Cmcnam is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    2399C886
    Device
    torch
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Yes somewhat but i use my phone all time so drains fast for me, but overall working great.

grimreaper is offline BlackBerryOS Champion
    PIN
    ask me
    Device
    9900+9380+Alpha
    OS
    7.1.0.714 [Leak]
    Carrier
    Koodo
    Liked
    495 times
    If I may say (as an owner of a Bold 9900), a device's battery life has many deciding factors, such as what kind of apps, how many apps, do you close them off when not in use, which ones do you use most, and how long?

You can see how battery life is difficult to determine how long it would last with a new (leaked or official) OS release.

Try to use your BlackBerry device with just the bare minimum number of (native) apps, test that out for 1-3 days, then add one by one, to see what effect it has on the device's performance, and battery life in regards with OS7.1.0.190 for the BlackBerry Bold 9900.

If any member can post their experiences below, other BBOS members would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
    key3 likes this.

cornep is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Liked
    2 times
    It is a nice op system, but I still have no Wifi Hotspot once BES is activated. Deleted my profile on the BEs server, wiped, deleted did everything, still as soon as BEs is activated, the options disappear.

daviddragon is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow daviddragon On Twitter Add daviddragon on Facebook
    PIN
    28ADD81E
    Device
    9900 / PB
    OS
    Carrier
    Claro Puerto Rico
    Liked
    10 times
    Good Morning Friends: since the very begining that I installed this OS I noticed that battery Life improved by itself almost 20% but to be honest I also find out a free app from app world that extend my battery life, this app and the OS 7.1.0.190 give me almost 13 hours of battery life. The app name is Battery Booster Free from AFBB. I recomended If you'r havig battery leaks. Also I found out that apps like Foursquare drains your battery in a zip. So always close your app as soon as you finished with. Hope this post be of use for those who want better battery life.
    Joe Jerde likes this.