AT&T users you may now rejoice! The wait is over as AT&T has finally added the Bold 9900 to their smartphone lineup, in addition you may also purchase the Torch 9860. AT&T also stated that they will have the 3G BlackBerry Curve 9360 available for purchase on November 20th. It seems as though AT&T wanted to start the week off with giving us some new OS 7 devices.
Here are some key points taken from AT&T's official press release that you should know:
- AT&T* today announced the price and availability of the BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900, the all-touch BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860 and the BlackBerry® Curve™ 9360.
- AT&T delivers the broadest portfolio of the latest 4G BlackBerry smartphones, including three models – the BlackBerry Bold 9900, the all-touch BlackBerry Torch 9860, and the previously-released 4G BlackBerry Torch 9810. On AT&T’s 4G network, the three 4G smartphones are capable of speeds up to nearly four times the network speed capability of previous models.
- AT&T delivers the broadest portfolio of BlackBerry smartphones at the best prices, ranging from $29 to $199, so customers can choose the best form factor for their needs at a great price.
Here is the cost break down:
- Bold 9900 2-yr Contract Price $199.99 Flat Out Price - $549.99
- Torch 9860 2-yr Contract Price $99.99 Flat Out Price - $449.99
- Curve 9360 2-yr Contract Price $29.99 Flat Out Price - $379.99 (Available November 20th)
- Purchase the Bold 9900
- Purchase the Torch 9860
There you have it. Finally AT&T has a nice selection of OS 7 devices. Will you be purchasing one of these new smartphones from AT&T?