This I dont agree.
This is brand new expensive phone, how come i must do those things to gain more battery life ?
1.Use Wifi when available - Turn Off Wifi when not in use (so i have to re-check wether i already turn my wifi off any time ?)
2. Dim the Backlight (how if i like bright backlight ? to see a good photos / applications)
3.Change Your Backlight Timeout ( i bothered if i reading emails and the backlight timed out)
4. Turn Off Bluetooth When Not In Use (another thing that i have to check everytime)
5. Change Network Settings In Poor Coverage (another thing i have to change when i get bad signals)
6. Use the Auto On/Off feature or Bedside Mode (oh yes that too i have to set, and miss important call during midnight from families or offices for urgent matters ?
7. Lock Your Device and/or use a BlackBerry Case w/ sleeper magnet (will do)
8. Exit Unused Apps (yes this one i always forgot)
9. Change App Refresh Settings (and miss recent facebook/twitter update?)
10. Charge Your Device (and buy a spare battery!) ( another bucks, and double charging battery, (once the other battery is full, then I have to charge the spare battery, means i have to pull up battery, and re-start that 10minnutes boot), at least once in a few days
- But this is a brand new phone, I just cannot believe this new phone get me extra things to do and lost some features just to get "normal" battery life !