BlackBerry Bold 9930 OS 7 vs. Apple iPhone 4 OS 5 - In Depth Video Comparison

Thread: BlackBerry Bold 9930 OS 7 vs. Apple iPhone 4 OS 5 - In Depth Video Comparison

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times

BlackBerry Bold 9930 OS 7 vs. Apple iPhone 4 OS 5 - In Depth Video Comparison

Watch a video in depth comparison of the BlackBerry Bold 9930 running OS 7 vs Apple's iPhone 4 running OS 5. My intention wasn't to cover everything in this video as it would have taken much longer, but the video does cover the main aspects of each device and how they compare to each other. The video is 22 minutes long, so grab a coffee or some popcorn and sit back and enjoy. Any thoughts or questions let me know in the comments below!
    AgentBlackBerry and Youssef like this.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

basshunter is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow basshunter On Twitter
    PIN
    314CA2AD
    Device
    Storm2 9550
    OS
    Carrier
    VodafoneAU
    Liked
    8 times
    Mmmm... OS 7 and iOS 5 Nice video Joe! The new BlackBerry devices are looking very solid indeed. 9900/30 looks to be a standout in the market I reckon. Touchscreen, trackpad and physical keyboard plus the quality of OS 7 are such a great combination. Really can't wait to get my hands on at least one new device! (Please local suppliers....let it be soon!) Think I'll grab a 9860 so I can also compare and review with my iPhone 4 too Thanks for the coffee break!
    AgentBlackBerry and Joe Jerde like this.

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    Mmmm... OS 7 and iOS 5 Nice video Joe! The new BlackBerry devices are looking very solid indeed. 9900/30 looks to be a standout in the market I reckon. Touchscreen, trackpad and physical keyboard plus the quality of OS 7 are such a great combination. Really can't wait to get my hands on at least one new device! (Please local suppliers....let it be soon!) Think I'll grab a 9860 so I can also compare and review with my iPhone 4 too Thanks for the coffee break!
    Thanks basshunter!

Hopefully they get some new devices in Aussie land soon. Let us know if anything comes up, and be sure to post your findings when you get your 9860. I've yet to get my hands on one yet, but I love the full touchscreen as well.

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    225 times
    Unscripted and live??? You do live dangerously. Is that an unusable Skype app I see on your BB? Yes it is, thanks for the explaination regarding Big Red Bogarting Skype. Thanks for the video Joe, great job.
    I'm getting excited about OS7 and the Torch Touch.....
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1502 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostryder12 View Post
    Unscripted and live??? You do live dangerously. Is that an unusable Skype app I see on your BB? Yes it is, thanks for the explaination regarding Big Red Bogarting Skype. Thanks for the video Joe, great job.
    I'm getting excited about OS7 and the Torch Touch.....
    Haha, thanks Ghost. Are you on Verizon or AT&T?

ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Liked
    225 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Jerde View Post
    Haha, thanks Ghost. Are you on Verizon or AT&T?
    I have AT&T and so far they have released the 9810. They should be getting the 9860. An AT&T branded 9860 has been seen, but not at their corporate stores.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    Eleanor Roosevelt