help

Thread: help

howdy121 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

help

I am using 9780 now intend to buty the bold 9900! Should I go ahead or wait for the Blackberry 10 devices? Also will the BB10 have a physical qwerty model?

NickMcBride is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Device
    BB9900,Playbook
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    i have a bold 9900 and love it to be honest i upgraded to the 9900 knowing i would want bb10 right when it came out and dont regret my decision it is a great in between phone. yes models of the bb10 phone will have a physical keyboard but the one out at launch is fully touch screen, a qwerty phone will be following soon after tho with a realease date in Q1 of 2013. OS 7.1 is a nice improvemnt i suggest it to people i know who are looking to upgrade too. if u plan to get bb10 anyhow tho the bold 9790 is still touch and a bit cheaper(if price even matters).

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NickMcBride View Post
    i have a bold 9900 and love it to be honest i upgraded to the 9900 knowing i would want bb10 right when it came out and dont regret my decision it is a great in between phone. yes models of the bb10 phone will have a physical keyboard but the one out at launch is fully touch screen, a qwerty phone will be following soon after tho with a realease date in Q1 of 2013. OS 7.1 is a nice improvemnt i suggest it to people i know who are looking to upgrade too. if u plan to get bb10 anyhow tho the bold 9790 is still touch and a bit cheaper(if price even matters).
    So rather than a in between phone wait for BB10 coz price does play a role

PIN
    Device
    BB9900,Playbook
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    i hate to say yes cause i think RIM needs as much support as possible but if price is a major issue yes id wait till bb10 because it is a major environment change and all previous OS versions will virtually be outdated by the time it comes out. pretty much im saying if u pay full price for the bold right now itll be annoying for you whne u see what bb10 has to offer. id be able to handle the 9780 till bb10 anyhow its a great phone just lacks apps(games moreso)
    ice2921 likes this.

Liked
    0 times
    Guess shall do the waiting hope BB 10 releases soon

PIN
    Device
    BB9900,Playbook
    OS
    Liked
    6 times
    only about 6 months to go cant waittt!
    ice2921 likes this.

ice2921 is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow ice2921 On Twitter
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Liked
    750 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NickMcBride View Post
    i hate to say yes cause i think RIM needs as much support as possible but if price is a major issue yes id wait till bb10 because it is a major environment change and all previous OS versions will virtually be outdated by the time it comes out. pretty much im saying if u pay full price for the bold right now itll be annoying for you whne u see what bb10 has to offer. id be able to handle the 9780 till bb10 anyhow its a great phone just lacks apps(games moreso)
    I agree I would wait rather than waste money, only to upgrade in just a few months.