Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PIN
    ask meh
    Device
    Storm Next inline for Bold 2 T-Mo
    OS
    .328 down to .75
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    To be honest with you the only problem I ever had with storm 1 was in the click... the os never gave me trouble. I am just saying the fact that a phone that is NOT designed to run on a network can not be compared to a phone that is designed for said company... not a fair comparison.

To tell you the truth i haven't had any problems with the click what so ever, i never modified my phone what so ever, it just works fine for me the click mechanism. The only problem i have is the OS. It always give me problems i use email a lot and i notice a lot of bugs that drives me nuts, its not the reception or connections problems it has to do with small things that add up. i take full advantage of my phone and it not operating 100% for me. :no:
    Last edited by turquoise.17; 11-03-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: changed what to *with

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoise.17 View Post
    To tell you the truth i haven't had any problems with the click what so ever, i never modified my phone what so ever, it just works fine for me the click mechanism. The only problem i have is the OS. It always give me problems i use email a lot and i notice a lot of bugs that drives me nuts, its not the reception or connections problems it has to do with small things that add up. i take full advantage of my phone and it not operating 100% for me. :no:
    but with a phone that was not designed to work with TMOBILE those problems are to be expected.

PIN
    ask meh
    Device
    Storm Next inline for Bold 2 T-Mo
    OS
    .328 down to .75
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    but with a phone that was not designed to work with TMOBILE those problems are to be expected.
    i Definitely don't agree on that statement above. many problems "BUGS" i have, Other storm owners notice also and the things i don't notice. Fellow storm owners do. As i know cause i read threads n Post but those that are on BIG RED Carrier. i also Test and notice yeah i have this problem that other people discuss about.:22:
    Last edited by turquoise.17; 11-03-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123