Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    heck I'm still waiting for Sandisk to release the rumored 32 gb microsd card :aargh4:



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    ^^ummm I'm using one of those already....
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  3. #11
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    2 GB!!! lol wow way to go cheap on us there t-mobile/RIM which ever of you made that decision.
    My thoughts exactly. Storm 2 came with 16gb... The least the 9700 should come with is 8gb. 2gb is just pathetic in that regard.



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    ask meh
    Device
    Storm Next inline for Bold 2 T-Mo
    OS
    .328 down to .75
    Posts
    16
    i So Want this!!!!!! i Hate My Storm. nothing wrong but the Stupid OS. to many bugs, white lines on screen when going to portable to landscape and the NEW BUG no channel circuit available, with the new official OS, SO i downgraded back to .75 and wow what a difference i believe .75 is better.... storm 1 is FAILURE .. how dare u RIM! after a whole year the storm 1 is NOT flawless or bugless = FAILURE

    9700 is my next phone priority
    Last edited by turquoise.17; 11-03-2009 at 12:10 PM. Reason: edit some lines... selling my storm very soon and is in Perfect condition

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Motorola Razr2
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    ^^ummm I'm using one of those already....
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    where did you buy?



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoise.17 View Post
    i So Want this!!!!!! i Hate My Storm. nothing wrong but the Stupid OS. to many bugs, white lines on screen when going to portable to landscape and the NEW BUG no channel circuit available, with the new official OS, SO i downgraded back to .75 and wow what a difference i believe .75 is better.... storm 1 is FAILURE .. how dare u RIM! after a whole year the storm 1 is NOT flawless or bugless = FAILURE

    9700 is my next phone priority
    Umm just needed to tell you that the storm 1 was not designed to run on TMO so how could you possibly blame any of the short comings on the phone?

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    PIN
    ask meh
    Device
    Storm Next inline for Bold 2 T-Mo
    OS
    .328 down to .75
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Umm just needed to tell you that the storm 1 was not designed to run on TMO so how could you possibly blame any of the short comings on the phone?
    its a global world phone it just has to support GSM. plus theres a line of list i can point out which BUGS are present in official os 5.0 dont you get it, its been to long for this phone "Storm" to be having all this issues have you forgotten how long its been since it came out and now the S2. i had my storm since day 1 and its a lot of BS. i really like the technology the Click mechanism. But The OS still sucks after several Months almost a complete year

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoise.17 View Post
    its a global world phone it just has to support GSM. plus theres a line of list i can point out which BUGS are present in official os 5.0 dont you get it, its been to long for this phone "Storm" to be having all this issues have you forgotten how long its been since it came out and now the S2. i had my storm since day 1 and its a lot of BS. i really like the technology the Click mechanism. But The OS still sucks after several Months almost a complete year
    To be honest with you the only problem I ever had with storm 1 was in the click... the os never gave me trouble. I am just saying the fact that a phone that is NOT designed to run on a network can not be compared to a phone that is designed for said company... not a fair comparison.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •