Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by babybug View Post
    9700 is going to be carried by Telus and Bell in Canada as well. The unit showed was a dummy unit coz all stores received the demo kit today.
    Telus and Bell have both announced that they will be launching HSPA+ network. Launch date will be 4th for Bell and 5th for Telus. I believe on the launch date, both would launch the 9700, most likely before Rogers does.
    Seems like not "all" stores received there demo kit. Just went to my local Rogers store and they weren't even aware that a new Blackberry was going to be released... *sad*

I called the customer service to have some infos (ex.: price) and they couldn't give me any, they said that the retailers had probably more info than them, which isn't the case. But, they confirmed that it was to be released soon, no date though.

PIN
    217C6DC3
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by kalto View Post
    Seems like not "all" stores received there demo kit. Just went to my local Rogers store and they weren't even aware that a new Blackberry was going to be released... *sad*

I called the customer service to have some infos (ex.: price) and they couldn't give me any, they said that the retailers had probably more info than them, which isn't the case. But, they confirmed that it was to be released soon, no date though.
    ya i noticed that too. in fact i haven't seen any dummy units live yet. every rogers and affiliated store i went to said it was coming but had no units. the costco i went to who has a wirless store said they would be getting it later....

dissapointing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12