Bold 2 leaked OS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Bold 2 leaked OS

  1. #1
    bdube's Avatar
    bdube is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow bdube On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lubbock, TX aka Texa
    PIN
    all u gott
    Device
    VZW Storm 9530
    OS
    Changes too often to
    Posts
    518
    Liked
    0 times

    Bold 2 leaked OS

    Thanks to our user kjdoug for letting us knowabout 5.0.0.296 for the 9700, bold 2 users and hybrid makers have some fun.

    what a strange sight, leaked OS for an unreleased phone...

    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Last edited by bdube; 10-14-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: edit




  2. #2
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times
    I think I might just attempt to load this onto my Bold 1 tonight I will let people know what happens....but, i'm betting someone will beat me to it....haha. This is sweet though, I'm sure we will be waiting longer on the v4 Bold hybrid now.....errr ....bad but good!

  3. #3
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade44 View Post
    I think I might just attempt to load this onto my Bold 1 tonight I will let people know what happens....but, i'm betting someone will beat me to it....haha. This is sweet though, I'm sure we will be waiting longer on the v4 Bold hybrid now.....errr ....bad but good!
    I'm guessing you get a brick. I don't think the platforms for the devices are not compatible.

  4. #4
    citystars41 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow citystars41 On Twitter Add citystars41 on Facebook
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
    Device
    z10
    OS
    10.2.1
    Posts
    46
    Liked
    3 times
    you can use the java files

  5. #5
    adamli9 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Bold
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    This seems to have resolved the issue I had with the trackpad sticking near the corners of the screen. Anyone else have this problem?

  6. #6
    ausch is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    East Of MI
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9XXX
    OS
    x.x.x.xxx
    Posts
    535
    Liked
    0 times
    Took long enough. First it was .208 that everyone and their mother had, now this.

  7. #7
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    1 times

    Hey Sunkast

    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    I'm guessing you get a brick. I don't think the platforms for the devices are not compatible.
    Hi will this run on Bold 9000? i am downloading it.

  8. #8
    Darksmooth23 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    PIN
    208765DF
    Device
    Bold
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    24
    Liked
    0 times
    I hope it works for the 9000

  9. #9
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    I got a confirmation that this OS will not work on 9000 Bold. Too many differences. Some cods may but whole OS will not.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

  10. #10
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    I got a confirmation that this OS will not work on 9000 Bold. Too many differences. Some cods may but whole OS will not.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Yes olta you are right. It is not working for me I tried. May try cods tonight. Hope for the best.

  11. #11
    sherb's Avatar
    sherb is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    PIN
    217C6DC3
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.351
    Posts
    80
    Liked
    0 times
    link seems to be down. hope all the hybrid makers got it in time.

  12. #12
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    .296 Browser cods works wonderfull on .238 so far so good. Advise for more cods please?

  13. #13
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone have a new link, the megaupload got taken down already.........grrrr.

  14. #14
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times
    Anyone......ahhhhhhhhh :aargh4::no:

  15. #15
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    .296 Browser cods works wonderfull on .238 so far so good. Advise for more cods please?
    That's great Mindy!!! I am loading a hybrid right now...and will add more cods too to my storm

  16. #16
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    That's great Mindy!!! I am loading a hybrid right now...and will add more cods too to my storm

    I'm itchin to start tryin .cod's myself! :P

  17. #17
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times

  18. #18
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    .296 Browser cods works wonderfull on .238 so far so good. Advise for more cods please?
    That's great Mindy!!! I am loading a hybrid right now...and will add more cods too to my storm
    Hey olta back to .238 browser. .296 is fast but I think may be not properly blended as an hybrid. Some sites did not open open properly. Will wait for experts hybrids. Lolllll first attempt was ok. It was good while it lasted.

  19. #19
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Hey olta back to .238 browser. .296 is fast but I think may be not properly blended as an hybrid. Some sites did not open open properly. Will wait for experts hybrids. Lolllll first attempt was ok. It was good while it lasted.
    Hey that's so great!! You are brave!!! It is fun...but can be really saddening when trying and trying and errors keep coming up :17: I tried playing with my current hybrid and got app error 523 so just copied java back.

    One suggestion I can give you is: any time I want to mess with files, I always copy the original java folder to a different location, that way if anything, you can just copy it back quickly instead of uninstalling/installing, etc.

  20. #20
    mindy is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Device
    Torch
    OS
    6.0.0.337
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    1 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777
    Quote Originally Posted by mindy View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    Hey olta back to .238 browser. .296 is fast but I think may be not properly blended as an hybrid. Some sites did not open open properly. Will wait for experts hybrids. Lolllll first attempt was ok. It was good while it lasted.
    Hey that's so great!! You are brave!!! It is fun...but can be really saddening when trying and trying and errors keep coming up :17: I tried playing with my current hybrid and got app error 523 so just copied java back.

    One suggestion I can give you is: any time I want to mess with files, I always copy the original java folder to a different location, that way if anything, you can just copy it back quickly instead of uninstalling/installing, etc.
    Yes olta I will make sure not to forget what you said. Unfortunately since last 5 days I am without internet and still 5 days to go.that is the reason I am replying late. But yes thanks to you all at BBOS I have been using blackberry endlessly. Including file transfer documents editing etc. Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •