Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by bocaccio View Post
    I'm sure I'll get attacked. But, does anyone think that this will be for sprint too?
    We don't attack anyone here, all questions are welcome.

The Onyx from what I hear is slated as a GSM advice. Our resident expect on this phone Touchpro can either confirm or provide additional info on carriers. But I have not heard anything about this coming to Sprint.

The other phone in there is the Storm 2. No word yet on whether this will carried by Sprint, but odds are against it.

PIN
    309c7cfa
    Device
    Yeah i understand. I just got my wife the tour on friday. I wish it'd go down down down $$$. I have 8330. And man am i jealous. But this onyx looks kinda nicer than the tour does. I hear its gonna have wifi in some months. But this is from a rep at best buy. (sales ppl dont know sh&t!!) sorry thats just my opinion.
    But, hey, maybe sprint will make a habit of releasing in phones with bands like the tour (gsm,world,1xev)

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by bocaccio View Post
    Yeah i understand. I just got my wife the tour on friday. I wish it'd go down down down $$$. I have 8330. And man am i jealous. But this onyx looks kinda nicer than the tour does. I hear its gonna have wifi in some months. But this is from a rep at best buy. (sales ppl dont know sh&t!!) sorry thats just my opinion.
    But, hey, maybe sprint will make a habit of releasing in phones with bands like the tour (gsm,world,1xev)
    Sprint will definitely be releasing a Tour with Wifi, that has been confirmed. The Onyx (or Bold 2) will be one of the top devices out there. It will be coming to T-mobile most likely towards the end of November. And yes, the specs for the Onyx are much better than the Tour. It will have the new trackpad, 3G, wifi, UMA and a blazing fast processor. This will be the best GSM phone out there, for now.

PIN
    30D29E43
    Device
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    OS
    man that's a sweet phone. i really like the look. which the Tour had that trackpad.

Device
    Storm 9530 Unlocked
    OS
    Do we have any official specs/stats like size/weight/etc? Sal in the videos just compared features to other phones more than the physical attributes.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MajikUF View Post
    Do we have any official specs/stats like size/weight/etc? Sal in the videos just compared features to other phones more than the physical attributes.
    Officially no. There have been posts with specs though. I'll have to search around. Might have been posted by scotsman, Ausch, or TouchPro247.

Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    Officially no. There have been posts with specs though. I'll have to search around. Might have been posted by scotsman, Ausch, or TouchPro247.
    Onyx = Topuchpro

If I recall correctly he did post the specs somewhere. I will look to see if I can find them.

Device
    Tour
    OS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast