Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 23

  1. #9
    Dalborg is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    PIN
    30BDE5BF
    Device
    Tour 9630
    OS
    4,7,1,4,0
    Posts
    5
    i wunder if there is any way we could put the trackpad on an older phone like the tour or if is to big hardwear changes....



  2. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalborg View Post
    i wunder if there is any way we could put the trackpad on an older phone like the tour or if is to big hardwear changes....
    I was informed by the abyzz that it will not be possible. Firstly, the sizes are different, and second the OS won't recognize.

  3. #11
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    Thank you!
    It was turned off by accident yesterday. Feature has not been enabled.



  4. #12
    Touchpro247's Avatar
    Touchpro247 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Pre-Release
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    233

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I was informed by the abyzz that it will not be possible. Firstly, the sizes are different, and second the OS won't recognize.
    You can switch it out but, you would also have to replace some of the keys (like the menu and back keys) and the OS will recognize it. I told the abyzz about this also after I saw his tweet.

  5. #13
    Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Sorry Touch, you can edit now.



  6. #14
    Touchpro247's Avatar
    Touchpro247 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Device
    Pre-Release
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Sorry Touch, you can edit now.
    Thanks can I also delete my post?

  7. #15
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    Thanks can I also delete my post?
    I believe you can.

  8. #16
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchpro247 View Post
    You can switch it out but, you would also have to replace some of the keys (like the menu and back keys) and the OS will recognize it. I told the abyzz about this also after I saw his tweet.
    That's good news, thanks for the clarification. I look forward to the how to video for replacing the TB with a TP for the Tour

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •