View Poll Results: whats the best ?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • 6.0.0.344

    1 5.00%
  • 6.0.0.358

    1 5.00%
  • 6.0.0.418

    3 15.00%
  • 6.0.0.424

    15 75.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 25

  1. #17
    Bold97 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    6
    Posts
    10
    THE BEST OS 6 IS THE 9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel2475_PL6.6.0.207_A6.0.0.546_Voda fone_UK, (SO VERSION 6.0.0.546) FROM VODAFONE UK.
    IT HAS NO MEMORY LEAKS LIKE THE OTHERS AND WORKS LIKE A CHARM,,,I CAN SAY THAT CAUSE I HAVE TESTED THEM ALL EVEN THE SAME VERSION FROM ANOTHER VENDOR....THE TAIWAN VERSION OF THE SAME RELEASE STILL GOT SOME MEMORY LEAKS.
    AND BEST PART>>>> ITS OFFICIAL NOT LEAKED VERSION..



  2. #18
    ghostryder's Avatar
    ghostryder is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow ghostryder On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Northern California
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.706
    Carrier
    AT&T Death Star
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by Bold97 View Post
    THE BEST OS 6 IS THE 9700M_PBr6.0.0_rel2475_PL6.6.0.207_A6.0.0.546_Voda fone_UK, (SO VERSION 6.0.0.546) FROM VODAFONE UK.
    IT HAS NO MEMORY LEAKS LIKE THE OTHERS AND WORKS LIKE A CHARM,,,I CAN SAY THAT CAUSE I HAVE TESTED THEM ALL EVEN THE SAME VERSION FROM ANOTHER VENDOR....THE TAIWAN VERSION OF THE SAME RELEASE STILL GOT SOME MEMORY LEAKS.
    AND BEST PART>>>> ITS OFFICIAL NOT LEAKED VERSION..
    Welcome to Bold97. I see that you like electronics and I'm sure you will be very helpful to other members here.
    While you're bouncing around the forum, please give the BlackBerryOS Rules and Guidelines a read, sit back and enjoy probably the best BlackBerry forums in the net. The moderators here as well as some of our members are up to speed regarding BlackBerry devices, so we got you covered there.
    Maybe we can tap on your shoulder if we have any deep computer questions?
    Anyway, welcome home and have fun.
    Why don't you pop over to the New Members thread and say hi.
    Last edited by ghostryder; 05-19-2011 at 02:31 PM.

  3. #19
    Zamkato's Avatar
    Zamkato is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow Zamkato On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Device
    9700
    OS
    6.0.0.534
    Carrier
    Airtel
    Posts
    12
    6.0.0.534

    It i very stable and has NO memory leaks...



  4. #20
    Yvonnewa is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    14
    If I can unscrew what OS6 looks like with some themeing and programming, I'll test going back to it... but for now, OS5 is lightyears ahead in speed and productivity on a Bold 9700 device.
    Last edited by Yvonnewa; 06-09-2011 at 03:35 AM.

  5. #21
    Joe Jerde's Avatar
    Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnewa View Post
    If I can unscrew what OS6 looks like with some themeing and programming, I'll test going back to it... but for now, OS5 is lightyears ahead in speed and productivity on a Bold 9700 device.
    The main change from OS 5 to OS 6 is the browser. That is what most people update for anyway.



  6. #22
    tda's Avatar
    tda
    tda is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Device
    9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    35
    .. the leak on 6.0.0.576 is far less than earlier releases... I've got it on my 9700 set and have no problems, well none I cannot live with to be honest...

  7. #23
    Joe Jerde's Avatar
    Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by tda View Post
    .. the leak on 6.0.0.576 is far less than earlier releases... I've got it on my 9700 set and have no problems, well none I cannot live with to be honest...
    Thanks for the feedback. Yea, this is a old poll so there are some later releases that are better, like the .576.

  8. #24
    Matrix Leader Guest
    I would say 6.0.0.600 is the best right now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •