Downgraded os with bbsak - but phone still has tmobile firmware??

Thread: Downgraded os with bbsak - but phone still has tmobile firmware??

Schydog is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times

Downgraded os with bbsak - but phone still has tmobile firmware??

Ok folks, I've got a BB9700. I'm using BBSAK v1.9.1. I'm in the Philippines, but my BB was originally from TMobile in the US. The network i'm using here is called Globe. I downloaded the OS for Globe from the blackberry website, installed it onto my computer, wiped my device, installed my OS...but here's the kicker....

When i use my device RIM is still routing my internet activity through the US..it's not here in the Philippines. When I check my APN settings, it still has the TMobile APN settings in there even after i installed the Globe OS!

My OS shows that it's the version of Globe installed on the phone. I'm lost.

Someone please help!!

Schydog is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Liked
    0 times
    when I go to What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address it showing that I'm being routed through a proxy to an IP thats in the USA, but i'm in the Philippines and on a Philippine network, Globe.

Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    You will need to change the apn settings to your globe carrier.. Also dial ##000000 make sure your phone number is displayed there.. You may notice the SIP my say yournumber@wap.voicestream.com (Tmobile as well) this needs to be changed to the same settings as your apn. Hope that helps.