Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

PIN
    218d9526
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    0S 6

videos no sound

Videos still play without sound which is quite annoying. Memory still leaks but not as bad as before. Web browser could be just a little bit faster

Hi all,

The major issues I faced so far are:
    1) Cannot open multiple tabs when browsing the internet, which seems to be a memory issue, as it displays not enough virtual memory or something like that and close all the browsers.
    2) My App Memory keeps decreasing until a restart and back to normal 70 MB
    3) My cursor goes away if I speed up my scrolling through the songs section, as if I have noting to select.

Except the above all seems pretty smooth and handy. Overall 7/10 for this release.

Also the battery problem has not yet resolved.

Thanks,

Device
    Monza 9860
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by anumaan View Post
    Hi all,

The major issues I faced so far are:
    1) Cannot open multiple tabs when browsing the internet, which seems to be a memory issue, as it displays not enough virtual memory or something like that and close all the browsers.
    2) My App Memory keeps decreasing until a restart and back to normal 70 MB
    3) My cursor goes away if I speed up my scrolling through the songs section, as if I have noting to select.

Except the above all seems pretty smooth and handy. Overall 7/10 for this release.

Also the battery problem has not yet resolved.

Thanks,
    All Above 100% confirmed !!
    When i scroll quite fast my cursor gone... this is give me real headache.
    some of the application doesn't shows cursor at all.
    Last edited by sliders7; 12-27-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Device
    when I open the OS6 browser, i type in the adress bar and click the middle button. The first one highlighted is the "search in google" option. Didn't need to go to the google website. Never encountered battery problem before or just didn't notice it as I always charge everyday. My battery runs out so fast because I only use 3G and sometimes WIFI.

PIN
    21c5ec79
    Device
    bold 9700
    OS

facebook issues

This OS is fab.I was using 6.0.0.358 for a while now befor I downloaded .418 thinking my facebook can come back to life,but it is still the same issue.after each log in into my FB account,I always get the that my log in has expired,that ii should re-log in after about 30 seconds.I deleted the FB app and downloaded another,but same story.what can I do to resolve this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345