Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Device
    9700 Bold
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodges View Post
    Are you trying to change to a native theme or a custom theme? If it's a custom theme, I don't believe there are any themes released for OS 6 and this device but I could be wrong.
    I am wanting to use this 'Paper Theme' amongst others.

BlackBerry App World - Paper Theme

The screen shots would suggest that it is compatible with OS6? Oh well!

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by daifex View Post
    Hi all...
    I have installed the update since the first 6 update but i have not been able to browse on my browse in any the update. Any help on how to resolve this...
    Thanks

Go to Option --> Device --> Advanced System settings --> Service Books, make sure only 1 (one) Blackberry Internet Browsing Service, if find 2 Blackberry Internet Browsing Service delete it.

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy2bob View Post
    I am unable to change the theme on my OS6 - was a problem from the start, but it still exists.

I have several OS6 themes installed, but I am unable to select any in:

Options -> Display -> Screen Display

I only have 'BB6 for Vodafone (Active)' visible.

I am also unable to use Blurts in OS6 and it is driving me mad!! I have reverted back to OS5 to test and it works fine... any ideas??

Thanks!
    Do you not see all of your themes when you scroll right to the bottom?

PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy2bob View Post
    I am wanting to use this 'Paper Theme' amongst others.

BlackBerry App World - Paper Theme

The screen shots would suggest that it is compatible with OS6? Oh well!
    No I stand corrected!! Says it supports all models and 4.5+. I haven't had the pleasure of playing with OS 6 just going off what I know. Learn something new everyday

Device
    9700 Bold
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    Do you not see all of your themes when you scroll right to the bottom?
    Sadly not, just the one Vodafone OS6 Theme.

I have removed the themes, rebooted, installed, rebooted again and still no joy.

PIN
    28C71881
    Device
    Torch 2 & PB
    OS
    7.1 & PB 2.0.1
    been using OS6 leaks for a while, get excellent 198KB/s downloads through 3G in my ares (Jo;burg, RSA), UI is much better than standard OS5 it came with... yes FB does picks it up as a Curve 3G, but who cares it's running really well... the only thing that wierd is that in Message notifiers don't include FB after upgrade from 380... but it's not the end of the whole... all my BB friends are envious of my Bold, so RIM rocks, lets get the official one out before xmas, come one now!

Device
    There is one very important feature that the bold OS6 doesn't have and it makes it and every other OS6 device useless for business. I'll never buy for this reason a bold 9780 becouse it has no use for business; The feature that I'm talking about is this:
    Contacts universal search: when you have a business, advertising in may case, and when you have over 1000 contacts on your phone, mostly supplyers, contractors, material manufactureres, designers etc, you can't remember all of them by name or company! That is why there is an important option to add a NOTE field for each contact, where I can specify the key elements that interest me about that contact (for example John from XYZ Print Inc. has good prices on this materials: mesh, banner, 300g paper and all outdoor materials). I can make a note for this contact with these key words: outdoor, print, mesh. In this way, if I want to search my contacts agenda for a good mesh supplier, I'll type search MESH and all the contacts that manufacture this material will apear in results based on the note filed. This is the most usefull feature on a smartphone in my opinion: NOKIA E71 has it, E72, Nokia Communicator has it, Blackberyy 9700 has it with OS.5
    Now, this search feature doesn't exist in OS6 and this makes the device useles in my opinion.
    PS: Universal Search for blackberry OS6 isn't universal !!!!

Device
    confirmed and tested traiesteperfect's. messed around with the setting still not avail to search notes on contacts. Maybe there is another one OS coming or the official release would fix it, though I have no idea if the "leak" for testing and official release, when they have the exact same number is the same.

I sure hope they officially release the OS 6 for 9700.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast