Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ahmohsen is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow ahmohsen On Twitter
    Device
    bold 9700
    OS
    Ok after trying everything on the bb with this new release. some issues are fixed others are still in.
    1. the cursor problem is fixed in the SMS but not in the BBM.
    2. The Social Feeds now includes Facebook ;last release showed only twitter.
    3. The Memory is better in this release but still not fully solved
    4. The Battery life is better
    5. The Flash is working for both still photos and videos

Something weird that i noticed in this release and the 6.0.0.380; websites that try to detect the phone to download apps like Facebook recognize the bold 9700 as Curve 3G. which created a screen size problem cause you know the bold screen is bigger

popusito is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    Im a bit scare to install this os since the 380 its working perfectly on mine

JSC
    JSC is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    21B473B7
    Device
    OS

6.0.0.418 - bb 9700

Download took a while and reboot was longer this time around.
    The memory look good and I have not noticed any problem with cursor or any other problems. This seem to be doing very well so far but I have been using it for about 12 hours. The speed is great and yes I deleted the T-Mobile theme cods again because I'm not sure it would work without that preliminary step.
    I have tried each leaked OS and they are getting better and better. I don't think they are ready for prime time just yet.
    joepa

daifex is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Hi all...
    I have installed the update since the first 6 update but i have not been able to browse on my browse in any the update. Any help on how to resolve this...
    Thanks

oracle is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow oracle On Twitter
    Device
    i think beta wait for the official release.....tks

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    So, from the comments, it looks like we are getting closer to a great release of OS 6 for the 9700!

oceanghost is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    PIN
    Device
    bold 9900
    OS
    Carrier
    T-Mobile

380 to 418

Installed without any problems. Deleted all the wallpaper except for Blackberry before I installed.

380 was a great OS, and 418 has fixed some of the quirks I had. I experiance less cannot load page too large. Signal is once again improved in my area as I first noticed on 380, (3g more often and more bars, something that didn't happen as often on 324 and below).

Still no flash format for MSN videos,(I had one in OS5, every since I went to OS 6 no player. Youtube plays great as 380 did. Memory is about the same, goes down some and then rebuilds some,.......(uncheck the options in search function that you don't use makes a big difference for memory rebuild. Also enable memory cleaning option in tasks),....... not a issue on my phone.

I'm overall very pleased with this build as I was with 380, still checking it out, and will update if I find anything worth mentioning.........oceanghost

tofs is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    installed this, although I did not install previous versions of OS 6, this release kinda feels "official". Sometimes lags at scrolling and launching different apps, but all in all its great. (This probably has somewhat something to do with the device only having 256mb mem). The difference between the OS 6 and 5 is just epic, feels like a whole new phone in my opinion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast