Applications Permissions box will not go away

Thread: Applications Permissions box will not go away

ericlee25 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    bold 9700
    Liked
    0 times

Applications Permissions box will not go away

I just installed txtforward on my bb 9700 and now the app permissions screen will not go away. I have pulled battery accepted and denied screen even checked the box do not show again. But it just pops right back up. Can anyone help me figure this out or at least how to get to my menu so i can uninstall this app?

Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Hmm.. Sounds like something happened during the install process.. If you are unable to navigate away from the permissions screen then here is what u do.. Pull the battery, after you put it back in as soon as you see the BlackBerry Splash screen hold your ESC key. Its the one of the Arrow that swoops to the left. Hold it for about 45 seconds. Your phone should boot into Safe Mode. You should be able to bring up the applications screen and remove the app. Let me know if that works out for ya.
    Posted via mobile device

Device
    bold 9700
    Liked
    0 times
    it did thanks alot, ive been searching forums for the last hour trying to find a way around it lol. I really wish i couldve gotten tht app to work because i dont have service at my job but still want to get my txt now instead of 8 hours from now.

PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Great! Glad that worked for you. I am a little confused. First I have never heard of txtfwd so not sure what the app does. I'm assuming it fwds txts to email? My confusion is if you don't get service at your job then how would this app help you?
    Posted via mobile device

Device
    bold 9700
    Liked
    0 times
    yes thats what it does. and they claim to automatically send a copy of the txt to your email so if you have multiple phones or without service you can still get your txt thru email.

PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    4 times
    Oh I see and then u would be checking your email on PC since you don't have service on your phone. Makes sense.
    Posted via mobile device

joshjamie is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow joshjamie On Twitter
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Liked
    15 times
    You can try this....

go into options, applications, select core from the pull down menu and click on the blackberry core applications. Hit edit permissions, and make sure the 3 selections all say allow.

Go back to the core application screen and HIGHLIGHT ONLY, the blackberry system software. Hit your BB button and select edit permissions. Again, make sure the 3 tabs are all set to allow.

Try downloading your txtforward again and see if that resolves your issue. This also fixes most problems associated with BBM