PIN
    2AC197
    Device
    Zed10, PlayBook
    OS
    Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Well, I can tell ya I have been having some problems too. Memory leaks in the browser, Vlingo won't work properly, SocialScope won't allow me to follow links, or cut and past, the media app has asked if I want to delete files without me prompting, my custom alerts won't work. I think its a great direction, needs more time in the oven though. Downgrading later.
    Last edited by BBSuperAbuser; 11-04-2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: spelling

PIN
    her down
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by juanflight View Post
    it's ok, other than not been able to use my wherather eye (it doestn allow me to add a city) is ok so far.....
    did you reinstall the app? i noticed a few apps were acting up! google voice, berryweather,facebook, but a reinstall fixed all the issues i had also got a 5xx error when using the search feature

Device
    bold 9700
    does everyone have the WAP browser to check there balance on the new os
    or issit just mine that doesnt have it??

Device
    9550(work) / 9700(personal)
    OS
    5.0.hybrid / 6.0.0.134
    I'm running this on Rogers network, so far I haven't had issues with this. Battery seems to be the same if not slightly better. I have't experienced any of the said issues in this thread however I only speak for myself.

One not so much an issue more an annoyance is BBM wouldn't show in menu if I used app world to upgrade it. It showed as installed in appworld but not in applications. I had to delete the app world version and then it gave me an option to download from bb site directly, works like a charm now.

I am not a heavy user so so far it seems ok to me, i might sitck with this for a bit and see what long run use is like.

@k3n07 - my wap and wifi hotspot browser work just fine.

PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    The only thing i found on my second day of usage is that i have some memory leak just like on my old curve.....not a big issue sticking with Os 6 until the final release!!!!

PIN
    27FFB707
    Device
    OS
    Carrier
    TMO
    Just loving 6.0.0.344, good battery life, super browser dont need Bolt, Opera anymore, very responsive. universal search, sick interface. No problems at all after deleting that tmobile theme cod. I especially love my camera now with all the different modes. I have not put back a lot of my apps though. Does anyone know the minimum memory to leave free for optimum performance?

Device
    OS

Unhappy

All download links are broken. Any other download solution??

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by lacroixn View Post
    Just loving 6.0.0.344, good battery life, super browser dont need Bolt, Opera anymore, very responsive. universal search, sick interface. No problems at all after deleting that tmobile theme cod. I especially love my camera now with all the different modes. I have not put back a lot of my apps though. Does anyone know the minimum memory to leave free for optimum performance?
    There is no minimun mem said it all depends on what you have running at the same time, I did gained some good amount of MB by getting rid of most extra fonts, backgrounds, music sample, avatars so if you're bavre enough to try it go ahead...

You can get rid of all net_rim_mediOTA_xxxxxxxxx.cod files, just keep the one that says RINGTONES

Also all the net_rim_font_xxxxxx.cod just make sure you keep the net_rim_font_european_sff.cod and net_rim_font_latin_truetype.cod files,

You can also safely remove the tmobile_error_translator files this will give you around 12 to 15 MB more of available mem...

DISCLAIMER: try it at your own risk, I'm not responsible for the results you may get.
    Posted via mobile device

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast