Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Device
    bold 9700
    OS
    did u dl and install os 6 for the 9700??

Device
    OS
    I'm also having memory leaks.

I've noticed that opera mini and facebook's newest version scrolls very sporadically. Also Facebook app works good except there are a couple facebook messages I can't delete out of my messages list. Kinda strange and not sure if this is a 6.0 problem or facebook app problem. Most facebook notifications delete just fine.

I can't delete videos created by the video camera, but videos uploaded from my computer to my SD card I can delete from my phone.

My battery seems to drop suddenly from 1/2 or 1/4 on my meter to red with flashing led. I do a battery pull and the battery level jumps back up to 1/4 or 1/2 whichever it was at the time. I noticed I was on WIFI this last time when it happened. The first time it happened I was using the camera and I believe I was messing with GPS geo tagging feature in the Camera options.

I'll report more issues as they arise.

PIN
    21d8ce14
    Device
    bold 9700
    OS
    the update is working perfectly on my phone. just follow the video guides.

only issue so far is that the battery usage seems worse than with the v5 software. i am hoping a new version comes out shortly to fix the issues in this thread. a hybrid would be nice.

so far i like v6 better than v5 of the OS

Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    OS 7.1
    i like OS 6 as well. it does have it's share of bugs, and probably in the long run i'd have to go back, but i'm confident there will be another link or a good hybrid. the sms thing gets bigger as time goes on. today my daughter sent me a text but i couldn't respond. it would just hang (its the wifi/sms bug). so you have to pwer off and on to send it.

Device
    OS
    I'm having issues with my camera/video light. If I do a reset the light works the first time or two, but when I close the camera or video recorder and open it back up, the flash/light doesn't work any longer. I have to reset the phone before it starts working again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I love the new OS but hope these bugs get worked out.

Device
    OS
    I everybody.
    I'm a 9700 owner from Italy, WIND is my mobile phone services provider.
    I was curious to try the OS 6 and last Friday i had on my hand a 9800. The form factor is not my best, but the OS attracted my eyes. I'm boried to wait for an official update the i installed this leaked...

1st attempt: backup, apps backup, wipe, installation, registration...good. The full restore with dm puts my new 9700 OS6 powered in an infinite hourglass loop...great to see, impossible to use.

2nd attempt: wipe, installation...good, registration...not good. I troubled a bit with BIS registration. I choose a partial restore: sms, mails, contacts, messengers...infinite hourglass loop again and after 1h "memory exception caught blah blah blah".

3rd attempt: wipe, installation...good, registration...not good. I troubled a bit with BIS registration again but i catched the trick.
    Partial restore choosed again: sms and contacts only.
    It's working fine since yesterday.
    Last edited by lucam; 11-15-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Partial restore list modified.

Device
    Bold 9900
    OS
    OS 7.1
    Quote Originally Posted by groundzero2010 View Post
    I'm having issues with my camera/video light. If I do a reset the light works the first time or two, but when I close the camera or video recorder and open it back up, the flash/light doesn't work any longer. I have to reset the phone before it starts working again.

Is anyone else having this issue?

I love the new OS but hope these bugs get worked out.
    I haven't had this issue and i use it quite often as part of Quicklaunch

Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    OS 6.0.0.358
    Well I have been using it since day 2 it was posted on here.
    The only major problem I have is the memory leak, after about a week its dropped from 75mb free to around 26... It will stay there at that. Youtube video etc works fine, unless the file is too large?
    A note: I dont use alot of apps so cant comment on any problems there. I dont get any errors, it hasnt crashed once. I use the browser, sms, emails (several accounts) PIN etc and everything runs fast and smooth (emails will sometimes lag for less then a sec when opening).

Great OS

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast