Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Ok Shawn,

I emailed detailed instructions. The OS I pointed you to is not a hybrid but a leaked OS. Try this first. In the instructions, I put in a warning, DO NOT unplug your bb from the computer from that point on.

Good luck, let me know if it worked for you

Device
    Bold 9700
    Ok, I did a complete system wipe, reinstalled the latest T-mobile Branded OS and instead of Restoring my Databases like normal, I just installed the Address Book this time. Guess I'll find out tommorow if that will solve the problem. Is it possible that something in one of the databases could cause a issue like this?

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    There could be a conflict there somewhere. This should tell you.
    Posted via mobile device

Device
    Bold 9700
    Just to keep everyone updated on my problem, After Doing the Following

1) Complete BlackBerry Wipe of All Data and OS
    2) Reinstalled Tmobile Latest Blackberry Software
    3) Imported only my Address Book, Call Logs and SMS Messages
    4) Removed and Didnt Reinstall Any 3rd Party Applications
    5) Pulled Battery 5 Times to Reset.

After doing All this Last night, First thing this morning no connection, when I could connect couldn't connect for more then 1min or so.

Finannly a friend who switched to a Iphone lent me a Brand New Bold 9700, I switched Sim Cards and Let Mobile Backup import my Contacts. This new phone has worked everywhere. Including the places my other phone would not. I'm honestly scared to Add any Applications to it or Import my Call Logs, SMS Messages, Etc. At the moment the only thing I can think of is I have a broken antena but that doesn't make alot of since to me honestly.

Is there anything anyone can thing of possibly in the settings that could cause a problem such as this. After looking at all the options I don't see anything that's different honestly. Do you think its safe to reinstall some of the applications such as BBMaps that came with the phone or should I just leave it alone?

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Shawn...sounds like your phone went for a dump and never came back. If its still under warranty I would take it in for a new bb
    Posted via mobile device

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    If you do return the phone ensure you put the authorized os for your carrier back on first!!!
    Posted via mobile device

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12