Thread: Not preview SMS in Today Theme (9700)..Help

nickanhtuan is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

Not preview SMS in Today Theme (9700)..Help

Dear all,

I have a problem with today theme , it support preview SMS but I don't see any SMS in home screen on Today theme ( it's blank). I am using OS 5.0.0.330 (default of T-Mobile).

Do you have any idea suggest to me ? Could I update SMS module of current OS version to OS 5.0.0.680 or 5.0.0.743 ? If could, how to upgrade ?

I really appreciate your kindness!!

Joe Jerde is offline Owner | President Follow Joe Jerde On Twitter Add Joe Jerde on Facebook Add Joe Jerde on Google+ Add Joe Jerde on Linkedin Visit Joe Jerde's Youtube Channel
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Liked
    1501 times
    Try this... Click on your messages icon... Click the BB icon to bring up the menu... Select Options from the menu... Go to general options... I believe in general options you will see a option to set the message box to "theme default."

I would also try a battery pull restart if you haven't already... Take battery out of phone while phone is still on and unplugged, wait 45 seconds, put battery back in and turn phone back on.

Post back if you still are having issues.

Click the button in the bottom right of a post to say thanks!
    Downloads Center | Rules and Guidelines l BlackBerry 10 Zone

nickanhtuan is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    First, thank for your reply. Then, I try as you said but nothing happen. There is only 1 option related Theme & SMS in " General Option " : SMS and Email Inboxes option . It have 3 options : Theme Controlled , Combine and Separate. I chose " Theme Controlled" . Nothing happened.

Any suggest for me ??

Update SMS module ??