bold 9700 hang
I use the Bold 9700. 2 times my phone has hang. I do not remember what I did before my phone hangs. What is clear, after I did input the password, can not do anything directly. On screen it appears there was a black box but not full screen, with the background is the wallpaper.
I've done pull the battery, but the phone remains in this condition. Mobile still can receive the phone. Can also receive an email, sms and messenger but I can not open or read.
I decided to upgrade the OS and mobile phones to be normal as usual.
What should I do if it happens again.
If it happens again, then I would come back here and let us know.. But this time keep an eye out so we know what you did before it happened. This makes it a bit easier for us to help you.
Good luck next time :burnout:
Hai, I know the Tips to fix that problem, hope that can make clear at all and not show the hang Box again. CMIIW.
The conclusion : You should go to "Safe Mode"
- pull the battery off from device
- push on the battery again to your device, see and keep the red light on, When the light red off. Push the "option" button (blackberry symbol) near trackball, dont release untill 80% loading success or untill you find dialog box of your password.
- after you fill your password ,You will see the screen menu at the first time "klick Yes/OK" when the dialog box shown question about safe mode. and you did it configure to safe mode. and see up from your screen till you find text: safe mode
- now You can run to your device free as if no errors at all :), find application such "Aerize Optimazer or Aerize explorer" delete that application.
How to delete : Open Option (on screen menu) - Application (make sure the third party option show) select the app and delete that application above.
- Now you can restart your phone, and you gonna make it buddy
or you can visit to my blog to see "tips" for more detail.
Regard from surabaya-Indonesia
Blackberry OTA application ?
Kumpulan Aplikasi blackberry OTA
Hi, i am having the same problem. my blackberry bold 9700 keeps on hanging, then a white screen with a battery icon in the middle keeps on appearing. it also keeps on shutting down automatically because of battery drained, although the battery life is still more than 50%.
I've tried the steps that you mentioned above, but when i turned on the safe mode, i could not find the said third party application or any kind of third party application. so it's still the same problem all over again.
Does anyone know what I can do to solve this problem?
Have u tried a different battery, it sound like a faulty battery to me
Posted via mobile device
Bold 9700 hanging
Pls my Bold 9700 is also hanging and when ever it happens it will show a small black box like a clock at this time when you call me it will be ringing on the other end but it won't get to my end its happens very offend that i have to do a hard ware reset it happens like 5times in a day .pls what can i do ?