Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Device
    i have this issue from my old bb and now after the transfer it affected the new one
    i transfered all 3rd party etc..maybe something missing or i should reinstall the OS ? and how ? many thanks

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle View Post
    i have this issue from my old bb and now after the transfer it affected the new one
    i transfered all 3rd party etc..maybe something missing or i should reinstall the OS ? and how ? many thanks
    I would re-install the OS. The easiest thing to do is follow our amazing tutorial. This should help you with any issues. Two things I would stress:

• RE-DOWNLOAD the OS for your device and remember to delete the vendor.xml file BEFORE connecting your 9700.
    • DO NOT restore the apps/contacts/etc. from your device backup

There is potentially a corrupt file in your backup causing issues, especially since you stated the issues were on your 8520 as well. I would install fresh applications on the new device. There are probably different versions for the 9700 series anyway.

Remember, after you install the OS to complete THREE separate battery pulls as well.

• Initial boot to setup screen, battery pull for 60 seconds
    • Boot to setup screen, battery pull for 60 seconds
    • Boot to setup screen, battery pull for 60 seconds
    • Boot to setup screen, setup device.

Let us know if this helps...

Device
    thank youuuuu

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    No problem at all. Did that get you fixed up?

Device
    yeah its fixed that thing but i have an annoying problem....i installed bbanel and after reboot always come out this word java.lang.error and my bbm contact just blank i have to go to the message to see my bbm or i reinstalled again bbm....if i restart 5 times so i have to reinstall bbm 5 times...i dont know what happened....many thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12