Setup > Email settings > Your device had a problem connecting to the server - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Setup > Email settings > Your device had a problem connecting to the server

NAharrison is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    9700 Bold 2
    OS
    OS 6.0
    Liked
    0 times

Found your answer...

I feel you pain. I came from the US with an ATT World Branded 9700 to Chile and had to figure this all out for Entel.

All you have to do to get to your email setting instead of using the button inside the setup folder is to use your on phone browser to go to your Carriers Blackberry page... I looked yours up for Personal.

Go to your browser and enter: BlackBerry Internet Service

This should take you to exactly the same settings page the other button would have taken you to.

Good luck!

rcocchiararo is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rcocchiararo On Twitter
    Device
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NAharrison View Post
    I feel you pain. I came from the US with an ATT World Branded 9700 to Chile and had to figure this all out for Entel.

All you have to do to get to your email setting instead of using the button inside the setup folder is to use your on phone browser to go to your Carriers Blackberry page... I looked yours up for Personal.

Go to your browser and enter: BlackBerry Internet Service

This should take you to exactly the same settings page the other button would have taken you to.

Good luck!
    no good man, that won't work to finish google contact sync activation.

anyway, i posted this in to many places :P

i ended up fixing it, asking for @blackberryhelp... for help :P

after asking me for my pin and provider, they somehow fixed me XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12