PIN
    216559BC
    Device
    9700 Bold
    OS
    Liked
    0 times

E-mail is acting up.

I'm having problems with my gmail account. i think it's the gmail plug in. i tried to use bbsak to find the COD to delete it but it's not finding it. how can i delete the gmail plug in?

the problem i'm having is that with my gmail account it doesn't give me the option to delete on the mailbox and handheld, it only says "delete item" yes or no. for my other email accounts it works fine. i've tried deleting the gmail account and deleting the service book, and then re-adding it and re-sending the service books but i'm still having that problem. i'm thinking it's the gmail plu in which i don't remember downloading.

i need help! this is very frustrating

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    I know its not giving you the option too. Have you looked to see if its deleting it anyhow? I thought gmail was syncint now with the last BIS upgrade.
    Posted via mobile device
    Last edited by jnepsa; 12-23-2009 at 08:01 AM.

SubyWill is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow SubyWill On Twitter
    PIN
    216559BC
    Device
    9700 Bold
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I know its not giving you the option too. Have you looked to see if its deleting it anyhow? I thought gmail was syncint now with the last BIS upgrade.
    Posted via mobile device

it has deleted some, and others it doesn't. it's weird, i really need that option back because there's some mail i don't want on my phone but i need to keep in my mailbox, and there's others i just want deleted from both. it's annoying

if there's any way to get that option back, because i had it before and i don't know what happened, that would be amazing! i really appreciate the help