Etisalat & RIM Introduce the BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone in the UAE

Thread: Etisalat & RIM Introduce the BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone in the UAE

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    189 times

Etisalat & RIM Introduce the BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone in the UAE

Today, Etisalat & Research In Motion announced the launch of the new Blackberry Bold™ 9700 smart phone for customers in United Arab Emirates.
    Essa Al Haddad, Chief Marketing Officer at Etisalat stated "The launch of the latest edition of the popular Blackberry Bold smart phone gives our customers an even greater choice in terms of smart phones with support through Etisalat's high speed, reliable mobile broadband network. Our customers can stay connected while on the move with coverage across 99% of the populated areas in the UAE to get an unbeatable service experience.
    The new BlackBerry Bold 9700 has the most current and advanced features in a compact and beautifully designed handset that many agree to be the best device on the market.

If you live in the United Arab Emirates, let us know what your thoughts are below. We would love to hear from you! If your new to the site, Welcome to !
    Last edited by Neolantis; 12-20-2009 at 07:47 AM.

Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--

mash is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    PIN
    SUE ME !
    Device
    Storm 1 & Bold 1
    OS
    9000/5.0.0.411 9500/5.0.0.328
    Liked
    0 times
    lol, while the world is installing leaks and have got a whole month to enjoy the new realease of RIM. We here in the UAE are one of the last few... Sad !

Neolantis is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master Follow Neolantis On Twitter
    Liked
    189 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mash View Post
    lol, while the world is installing leaks and have got a whole month to enjoy the new realease of RIM. We here in the UAE are one of the last few... Sad !
    It's good you guys at least got it before the Holiday!
    Click the Like button to thank me.
    Retired Administrator--I never try anything, I just do it.....Wanna try me?--