GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Also upgrade your OS to 5.0.0.421

Device
    Bold 9700
    Dear all thank you all for your help but still no good news, about the pdf file if sent from an outlook it dosnt open on bb, it wasn't send from outlook it was sent from a normal email, and for the net_rim_bb_application under option application, yes it is available, but when clicking on it in module properties it says description unavailable, dos this have to do with it?
    And I really didn't get what dos reset your OS means? Sorry all still a beginner in BB

PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by zmika View Post
    Dear all thank you all for your help but still no good news, about the pdf file if sent from an outlook it dosnt open on bb, it wasn't send from outlook it was sent from a normal email, and for the net_rim_bb_application under option application, yes it is available, but when clicking on it in module properties it says description unavailable, dos this have to do with it?
    And I really didn't get what dos reset your OS means? Sorry all still a beginner in BB
    No reason to be sorry at all, we all were there at first.
    Ok we need to figure this out, let me do a research on the issue, to see if I find something, u said your friend can open the file, is there a way to check with him if he uses a pdf reader or has documents to Go on his phone, if you find that info that will help a lot. Post back with answers please.
    Posted via mobile device

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123