Ordered my 9700 Last Night!
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ordered my 9700 Last Night!

  1. #1
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times

    Ordered my 9700 Last Night!

    Man AT&T has really been annoying me...I'm a premiere customer so I was able to order my 9700 but when I went to order it in the early afternoon yesterday their website was giving me errors and saying they have having technical difficulties...so I called then they said they couldn't give me the premiere customer price over the phone so then I tried again online.....this time it works BUT... now that it was after 5PM EST my phone didn't ship out till this morning so...now FedEx two day says Saturday before 4:30 PM.............BLAH. Especially since that I'm going to be leaving Friday night....also FedEx is well known to leave the package at your door even if you live in an apartment complex...at least for my AT&T phone orders...the rep even warned me they do this while I was on the phone with them....awesome...so I guess I'll leave a note to NOT leave it and to take it to my apartments office. Who knows if they will actually read and follow it though.....AHHH! I just hope it comes Friday evening !!! Annoyed but Excited!




  2. #2
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    Man AT&T has really been annoying me...I'm a premiere customer so I was able to order my 9700 but when I went to order it in the early afternoon yesterday their website was giving me errors and saying they have having technical difficulties...so I called then they said they couldn't give me the premiere customer price over the phone so then I tried again online.....this time it works BUT... now that it was after 5PM EST my phone didn't ship out till this morning so...now FedEx two day says Saturday before 4:30 PM.............BLAH. Especially since that I'm going to be leaving Friday night....also FedEx is well known to leave the package at your door even if you live in an apartment complex...at least for my AT&T phone orders...the rep even warned me they do this while I was on the phone with them....awesome...so I guess I'll leave a note to NOT leave it and to take it to my apartments office. Who knows if they will actually read and follow it though.....AHHH! I just hope it comes Friday evening !!! Annoyed but Excited!
    Here is better news I dont think fed ex delivers to resident on the weekends

  3. #3
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times
    If that was the case when I tracked the FedEx tracking number I don't think they would have had it saying Nov. 20th before 4:30 PM if they weren't going to deliver it on Saturday....I just hope that I get it Friday evening and don't have to worry about it....:aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

  4. #4
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    If that was the case when I tracked the FedEx tracking number I don't think they would have had it saying Nov. 20th before 4:30 PM if they weren't going to deliver it on Saturday....I just hope that I get it Friday evening and don't have to worry about it....:aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:
    cough cough the 20th is friday :haha:

  5. #5
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times
    Der da Der yayyy I get the retard award for the day...21st is Sat.
    Posted via mobile device

  6. #6
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    Der da Der yayyy I get the retard award for the day...21st is Sat.
    Posted via mobile device
    also if you ordered yesterday after 5 and it shipped this morning you should have it tom by 430pm

  7. #7
    BBphreak's Avatar
    BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Posts
    205
    Liked
    0 times

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    also if you ordered yesterday after 5 and it shipped this morning you should have it tom by 430pm

    SAWEEET! Can't wait to get it tomorrow, should be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow then. I'm thinkin I'm gonna throw .344 on it....

  8. #8
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    SAWEEET! Can't wait to get it tomorrow, should be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow then. I'm thinkin I'm gonna throw .344 on it....
    lol check your tracking number later today and it sohuld tell you 100% sure

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •