GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Liked
    0 times

Ordered my 9700 Last Night!

Man AT&T has really been annoying me...I'm a premiere customer so I was able to order my 9700 but when I went to order it in the early afternoon yesterday their website was giving me errors and saying they have having technical difficulties...so I called then they said they couldn't give me the premiere customer price over the phone so then I tried again online.....this time it works BUT... now that it was after 5PM EST my phone didn't ship out till this morning so...now FedEx two day says Saturday before 4:30 PM.............BLAH. Especially since that I'm going to be leaving Friday night....also FedEx is well known to leave the package at your door even if you live in an apartment complex...at least for my AT&T phone orders...the rep even warned me they do this while I was on the phone with them....awesome...so I guess I'll leave a note to NOT leave it and to take it to my apartments office. Who knows if they will actually read and follow it though.....AHHH! I just hope it comes Friday evening !!! Annoyed but Excited!

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BBphreak View Post
    Man AT&T has really been annoying me...I'm a premiere customer so I was able to order my 9700 but when I went to order it in the early afternoon yesterday their website was giving me errors and saying they have having technical difficulties...so I called then they said they couldn't give me the premiere customer price over the phone so then I tried again online.....this time it works BUT... now that it was after 5PM EST my phone didn't ship out till this morning so...now FedEx two day says Saturday before 4:30 PM.............BLAH. Especially since that I'm going to be leaving Friday night....also FedEx is well known to leave the package at your door even if you live in an apartment complex...at least for my AT&T phone orders...the rep even warned me they do this while I was on the phone with them....awesome...so I guess I'll leave a note to NOT leave it and to take it to my apartments office. Who knows if they will actually read and follow it though.....AHHH! I just hope it comes Friday evening !!! Annoyed but Excited!
    Here is better news I dont think fed ex delivers to resident on the weekends

BBphreak is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow BBphreak On Twitter
    PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Liked
    0 times
    If that was the case when I tracked the FedEx tracking number I don't think they would have had it saying Nov. 20th before 4:30 PM if they weren't going to deliver it on Saturday....I just hope that I get it Friday evening and don't have to worry about it....:aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    If that was the case when I tracked the FedEx tracking number I don't think they would have had it saying Nov. 20th before 4:30 PM if they weren't going to deliver it on Saturday....I just hope that I get it Friday evening and don't have to worry about it....:aargh4::aargh4::aargh4:
    cough cough the 20th is friday :haha:

PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Liked
    0 times
    Der da Der yayyy I get the retard award for the day...21st is Sat.
    Posted via mobile device

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Der da Der yayyy I get the retard award for the day...21st is Sat.
    Posted via mobile device
    also if you ordered yesterday after 5 and it shipped this morning you should have it tom by 430pm

PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    also if you ordered yesterday after 5 and it shipped this morning you should have it tom by 430pm

SAWEEET! Can't wait to get it tomorrow, should be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow then. I'm thinkin I'm gonna throw .344 on it....

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    SAWEEET! Can't wait to get it tomorrow, should be waiting for me when I get home from work tomorrow then. I'm thinkin I'm gonna throw .344 on it....
    lol check your tracking number later today and it sohuld tell you 100% sure