Free 97XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Free 97XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz

  1. #1
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times

    Free 97XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz



    Here is another free theme that I would like to share with all my BB family. BlackBerry Pro Version 5. This theme actually started as another theme. I have been working on this theme off and on for a couple months now. This one is a little different from previous BBPro themes.

    Features in BBPro v5:
    • New redesigned banners & UI
    • New glass-like focus icons and buttons
    • New launch bar now with icons
    • 13 user definable icons
    • 7 entry hidden today
    • Weather/OCD slot with "always on" text
    • 7 different colors to choose from



    *NEW VERSION 5.1*
    • Launchbar icons are now customizable
    • SMS shorcut added ($)





    All my themes are 100% Free. Only donate if you want to.

    As always please report bugs. I will do my best to fix them but please remember this is just a hobby and I am giving these away for free. I will do my best to fix bugs as they are reported. But due to the fact that there are 7 versions, it can take a little while.







    v5.0 - if you want to keep the stationary launchbar with 7 user definable icons use these links.

    Red 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA]
    Blue 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Black 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Pink 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Purple 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Green 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA]
    Orange 5.0 ORIGINAL OTA
    Last edited by Natemz; 05-02-2010 at 03:06 PM.


    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz


  2. #2
    Cyclops2269 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Qc
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    1 times

    Awesome theme as always

    Hey Natemz,

    Would it be possible to have a version of this theme without the weather slot, because someone using BerryWeather can set the background wallpaper to display the weather, wouldn't need the weather slot.

    Just an idea I'm throwing out there.

  3. #3
    Cyclops2269 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Qc
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    1 times

    BlackBerry Pro V5 bugs found

    Hi Natemz,

    I found a bug in the BleckBerry Pro V5, when you are in the media folder, and hit the menu button, there seems to be missing some options but they are there in your V4, I provided screen shots.

    First screen shot is from V4
    Second screen shot from V5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free 97XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz-blackberry-pro-v4.jpg   Free 97XX Premium Theme - BlackBerry Pro v5 by Natemz-blackberry-pro-v5.jpg  

  4. #4
    dbone15's Avatar
    dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Posts
    161
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops2269 View Post
    Hi Natemz,

    I found a bug in the BleckBerry Pro V5, when you are in the media folder, and hit the menu button, there seems to be missing some options but they are there in your V4, I provided screen shots.

    First screen shot is from V4
    Second screen shot from V5
    Not sure this is theme releated. Looks OS related to me.

  5. #5
    dhirenmehta is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times

    Desktop Install?

    Any chance of any desktop install versions?

  6. #6
    Cyclops2269 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Qc
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dbone15 View Post
    Not sure this is theme releated. Looks OS related to me.
    Weird because I tried different themes and I get the same options in the menu list like in BlackBerry Pro V4.

  7. #7
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    UPDATED TO VERSION 5.0.2

    New features/fixes:
    • Fixed - Weather slot text is now always on
    • Fixed - Button font reduced in size
    • Fixed - Media folder now displays extra options that are native to the default theme
    • Fixed - Call screen realigned and fonts made bigger
    • Added - Quicklaunch shortcut (Spacebar)
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  8. #8
    Cyclops2269 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Montreal, Qc
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    UPDATED TO VERSION 5.0.2

    New features/fixes:
    • Fixed - Weather slot text is now always on
    • Fixed - Button font reduced in size
    • Fixed - Media folder now displays extra options that are native to the default theme
    • Fixed - Call screen realigned and fonts made bigger
    • Added - Quicklaunch shortcut (Spacebar)

    Thanks, YOU ROCK

  9. #9
    wobly is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0.something.something
    Posts
    61
    Liked
    1 times
    Awesome theme, as usual.

    How can you change the sound profile? On version 4, you scrolled up on the right side past the weather slot. Now, I can't figure it out.

  10. #10
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wobly View Post
    Awesome theme, as usual.

    How can you change the sound profile? On version 4, you scrolled up on the right side past the weather slot. Now, I can't figure it out.
    what color? there are actually several routes to get there. Straight up from icon one or left from the weather slot.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  11. #11
    QcMarque is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow QcMarque On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    PIN
    Ask
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    4
    Liked
    0 times
    Just a thought... Overall I LOVE this theme, but do not understand why you put some of the icons on the bottom.
    1) Separation of email and messages?
    2) Options, music, browser, contacts, bbm...

    Why not make all the icons definable? I use sensobi for my contacts, prefer all my messages in 1 place, and use the app switcher or quicklaunch to get to most of my apps.

    Granted, it is a free theme, and for you to put that kind of work and not charge for it is awesome - the theme is beautiful and extremely functional. My hat is off to you for your work.

  12. #12
    PROB1's Avatar
    PROB1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow PROB1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Central New York
    PIN
    3229CE01
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.222
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    1 times
    I loaded this baby up this morning at 6:30am as I was going out the door to go to work. At risk of offending the BBOS staff and making Nate impossible to work with, he's pretty good at this theme building stuff. This theme is great and you can't beat the price! I like this better than some of the themes I've spent way too much on. Love the weather slot (and yes I use BerryWeather but don't choose to use it as my wallpaper). I also don't use BB Messenger, but that is only 1 of 16 icons. Sorry guys if he's walking around with his chest puffed out expecting you to open doors for him and such, but he did dam good!

  13. #13
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PROB1 View Post
    I loaded this baby up this morning at 6:30am as I was going out the door to go to work. At risk of offending the BBOS staff and making Nate impossible to work with, he's pretty good at this theme building stuff. This theme is great and you can't beat the price! I like this better than some of the themes I've spent way too much on. Love the weather slot (and yes I use BerryWeather but don't choose to use it as my wallpaper). I also don't use BB Messenger, but that is only 1 of 16 icons. Sorry guys if he's walking around with his chest puffed out expecting you to open doors for him and such, but he did dam good!
    We're used to that...happens ALL the time !!!

    bbos staff = :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: Nate =:dance:

  14. #14
    Gkins3 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Gkins3 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.330
    Posts
    6
    Liked
    0 times

    Cool Great Theme

    Love the theme Nate. Ya had me scared when I saw Premium theme in the title, but thanks for keeping it free!

    Donation was sent.
    BB 8900 BIS - OS 4.6.1.231 - Favorite apps: Berrweather, QuickLaunch, Facebook, Viigo, DataVault, CaptureIt, Trapster

  15. #15
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gkins3 View Post
    Love the theme Nate. Ya had me scared when I saw Premium theme in the title, but thanks for keeping it free!

    Donation was sent.
    Thanks George
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  16. #16
    phiv5e's Avatar
    phiv5e is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow phiv5e On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca
    PIN
    21842400
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.330
    Posts
    13
    Liked
    0 times

    Talking

    this is a really nice theme

  17. #17
    Juslisen's Avatar
    Juslisen is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Juslisen On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Detroit, Mi.
    PIN
    21D6A1B9
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.586
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you so much for this theme! This is the only one I will ever use. I have never used a custom theme for my BB because I don't like them, but I really like this one.


  18. #18
    KeNNEthX is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow KeNNEthX On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.593
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times
    Nate...When I try to open the Browser I get a java.lang exception error. I popped the battery out...same thing. Changed theme no problem with Browser.

  19. #19
    dbone15's Avatar
    dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Posts
    161
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KeNNEthX View Post
    Nate...When I try to open the Browser I get a java.lang exception error. I popped the battery out...same thing. Changed theme no problem with Browser.
    That's not the theme. Delete the theme, do a batt pull and reinstall.

  20. #20
    vademee is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    PIN
    216193a3
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.545
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Thumbs up BlackBerry Pro, V.5 theme by Natemz

    I got this theme reviewed by Vicky Pazienza from berryreview.com. She said; "...is well, well worth its weight in gold. It runs like a charm, has gorgeous graphics and is extremely efficient. ...... Yeah, you can see why I am so thrilled about this theme."
    And I totally, totally agree. Classy, nice and functional. And unbelievable but true for free. This one's gonna stay for quite a while!
    :Eyecrazy:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •