Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 63

  1. #9
    wobly is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Device
    8900
    OS
    5.0.something.something
    Posts
    61
    Awesome theme, as usual.

    How can you change the sound profile? On version 4, you scrolled up on the right side past the weather slot. Now, I can't figure it out.



  2. #10
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by wobly View Post
    Awesome theme, as usual.

    How can you change the sound profile? On version 4, you scrolled up on the right side past the weather slot. Now, I can't figure it out.
    what color? there are actually several routes to get there. Straight up from icon one or left from the weather slot.

  3. #11
    QcMarque is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow QcMarque On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    PIN
    Ask
    Device
    Bold 9700
    OS
    5.0.0.415
    Posts
    4
    Just a thought... Overall I LOVE this theme, but do not understand why you put some of the icons on the bottom.
    1) Separation of email and messages?
    2) Options, music, browser, contacts, bbm...

    Why not make all the icons definable? I use sensobi for my contacts, prefer all my messages in 1 place, and use the app switcher or quicklaunch to get to most of my apps.

    Granted, it is a free theme, and for you to put that kind of work and not charge for it is awesome - the theme is beautiful and extremely functional. My hat is off to you for your work.



  4. #12
    PROB1's Avatar
    PROB1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow PROB1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Central New York
    PIN
    3229CE01
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    6.0.0.222
    Posts
    101
    I loaded this baby up this morning at 6:30am as I was going out the door to go to work. At risk of offending the BBOS staff and making Nate impossible to work with, he's pretty good at this theme building stuff. This theme is great and you can't beat the price! I like this better than some of the themes I've spent way too much on. Love the weather slot (and yes I use BerryWeather but don't choose to use it as my wallpaper). I also don't use BB Messenger, but that is only 1 of 16 icons. Sorry guys if he's walking around with his chest puffed out expecting you to open doors for him and such, but he did dam good!

  5. #13
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by PROB1 View Post
    I loaded this baby up this morning at 6:30am as I was going out the door to go to work. At risk of offending the BBOS staff and making Nate impossible to work with, he's pretty good at this theme building stuff. This theme is great and you can't beat the price! I like this better than some of the themes I've spent way too much on. Love the weather slot (and yes I use BerryWeather but don't choose to use it as my wallpaper). I also don't use BB Messenger, but that is only 1 of 16 icons. Sorry guys if he's walking around with his chest puffed out expecting you to open doors for him and such, but he did dam good!
    We're used to that...happens ALL the time !!!

    bbos staff = :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: Nate =:dance:



  6. #14
    Gkins3 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow Gkins3 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.330
    Posts
    6

    Cool Great Theme

    Love the theme Nate. Ya had me scared when I saw Premium theme in the title, but thanks for keeping it free!

    Donation was sent.

  7. #15
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Gkins3 View Post
    Love the theme Nate. Ya had me scared when I saw Premium theme in the title, but thanks for keeping it free!

    Donation was sent.
    Thanks George

  8. #16
    phiv5e's Avatar
    phiv5e is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow phiv5e On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca
    PIN
    21842400
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.330
    Posts
    13

    Talking

    this is a really nice theme

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •