hi frens need help

i have a 9650 thats freeze up when it boot up i wipe it and the same thing..so i decided to clean the os through my computer and put it back on the phone from my comp but when i plug the phone into the comp the bbsak does not see the phone.how can i resolve this

PIN
    2AC197
    Device
    Zed10, PlayBook
    OS
    Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Give the steps in this article a try. How-To Recover A Nuked Blackberry - with Pictures

hey i try that but it did not work..the phone is not stuck in a loop .it boots up to the main screen and when i try to use the trackpad to navigate it does not work...i change the trackpad and the same thing

PIN
    293DA41E
    Device
    Z10 + 9900 + PB
    OS
    10.0 + 7.1 + 2.1
    Carrier
    VodacomSA
    Sounds like you having a hardware problem, but if u connect your phone to the computer and open up bbsak and the phone doesnt connect to the bbsak, check if it asks you for a password and then if it does type in the same password u set to your phone it will connect to the bbsak if it doesnt get back to us

the only way i can get the trapad to work is if i hold down the alt button and navigate with the trackpad at the same time

PIN
    293DA41E
    Device
    Z10 + 9900 + PB
    OS
    10.0 + 7.1 + 2.1
    Carrier
    VodacomSA
    Try retoreing settings, and check if u didn't set the track pad to be some sort of a shotcut key or speed dial, sounds like it does multiple functions