hi frens need help

Thread: hi frens need help

cgtboy87 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Liked
    2 times

hi frens need help

i have a 9650 thats freeze up when it boot up i wipe it and the same thing..so i decided to clean the os through my computer and put it back on the phone from my comp but when i plug the phone into the comp the bbsak does not see the phone.how can i resolve this

BBSuperAbuser is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow BBSuperAbuser On Twitter Add BBSuperAbuser on Facebook Visit BBSuperAbuser's Youtube Channel
    PIN
    2AC197
    Device
    Zed10, PlayBook
    OS
    Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Liked
    79 times

Liked
    2 times
    hey i try that but it did not work..the phone is not stuck in a loop .it boots up to the main screen and when i try to use the trackpad to navigate it does not work...i change the trackpad and the same thing

stunnar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow stunnar On Twitter Add stunnar on Facebook Add stunnar on Google+ Add stunnar on Linkedin Visit stunnar's Youtube Channel
    PIN
    293DA41E
    Device
    Z10 + 9900 + PB
    OS
    10.0 + 7.1 + 2.1
    Carrier
    VodacomSA
    Liked
    21 times
    Sounds like you having a hardware problem, but if u connect your phone to the computer and open up bbsak and the phone doesnt connect to the bbsak, check if it asks you for a password and then if it does type in the same password u set to your phone it will connect to the bbsak if it doesnt get back to us
    @stunnar

Liked
    2 times
    the only way i can get the trapad to work is if i hold down the alt button and navigate with the trackpad at the same time

stunnar is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow stunnar On Twitter Add stunnar on Facebook Add stunnar on Google+ Add stunnar on Linkedin Visit stunnar's Youtube Channel
    PIN
    293DA41E
    Device
    Z10 + 9900 + PB
    OS
    10.0 + 7.1 + 2.1
    Carrier
    VodacomSA
    Liked
    21 times
    Try retoreing settings, and check if u didn't set the track pad to be some sort of a shotcut key or speed dial, sounds like it does multiple functions
    @stunnar