1. Download and unzip the TMobile Service Books
. Be sure and remember where you unzipped the folder to as you will need it later.
2. Next, make sure your TMobile sim card has been inserted. Then go to Options >Device >Advanced System Settings >TCP/IP
Set as follows:
Username: < Leave Blank >
Password < Leave Blank >
3. Go to Options >Device >Advanced System Settings >Service Book.
Do the following:
Type alt + s-b-e-b. You will not see anything as you type this but when you're done you should see a message that says "Legacy SB Restore Enabled." Click OK.
4. Plug in the device into your PC and open Desktop Manager and go to Device >Restore
5. Under File Name you should see TMobile Service Books. If you don't see that click on "Change Folder" and browse to where you downloaded the service books from the link above.
6. Toward the middle of the Restore Window click the radio button next to "Select device data and settings" and below that make sure that "Data Type" and "Service Books" boxes are checked.
7. Click the "Restore" button and you will be prompted that "Your current data will be replaced." Click "Yes."
8. Once the restore is finished you can disconnect the device.
9. On the device go to the "Setup" icon. Select "Email Accounts." Select "Internet Mail Account." Hit the menu key and select "Service Books." Click "Send Service Books." This will resend your email service books.
That's it. You should now have the Internet Browser and your apps should work normally.