Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    joshjamie - I guess what surprises me that you are loading a 9650 OS6 CDMA non-touch screen onto a 9800 NON CDMA touch screen devise. It seems that would be an issue. I guess you are saying that an OS6 for a BB has all software required for CDMA, non CDMA, touch screen and non-touch screen? Is that a correct interpretation?

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by neil154 View Post
    joshjamie - I guess what surprises me that you are loading a 9650 OS6 CDMA non-touch screen onto a 9800 NON CDMA touch screen devise. It seems that would be an issue. I guess you are saying that an OS6 for a BB has all software required for CDMA, non CDMA, touch screen and non-touch screen? Is that a correct interpretation?
    You misunderstood me Neil....I loaded the 6.0.0.448 for the 9800 Torch....not the 9650 operating system...the device would not allow the 9650 operating system to be loaded onto it and vice versa

Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    Thanks, that makes sense to me

Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    joshjamie - I see that you are recommending a Sprint OS (no problem for me) but it is .415 and the version I have installed is .431 so do you really think that the password saving will work in a older version?

PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    Neil,

I just grabbed that one, guessing who your carrier is. You can use whatever os that you want to.

Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    I don't think anyone has an OS higher than .431 so maybe someone who has OS 6 installed on a 9650 will be kind enough to advise if the password feature of the BB browser is working for them.

Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    For anyone that has the saving login information correctly - please tell me if the login information is saved on all web sites or only web sites that have a "remember me". Also, does your BB pop up with a prompt asking if you would like to save or does it just save without any prompt.

Thank You

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by neil154 View Post
    For anyone that has the saving login information correctly - please tell me if the login information is saved on all web sites or only web sites that have a "remember me". Also, does your BB pop up with a prompt asking if you would like to save or does it just save without any prompt.

Thank You
    You asked a VERY RIGHT Question!

The "Remember Password" Feature ON the website HAS to be present for the "Login" Information to be STORED on YOUR BlackBerry!
    If the Site DOES NOT have "Remember Password" Tick Box.. THEN the Login information WILL NOT be saved on your Blackberry.

REASON: "Remember Password" Stores a "Cookie" (non-edible kind!) on YOUR BlackBerry. Hence next time you visit (& assuming you have NOT Cleared Cookies) you will have the "Login" information automatically entered!

FURTHER... only 1 login credentials will work.. NOT multiple logins. Just Saying & information.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast