Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 43

  1. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5
    Posts
    105
    Once again you have been very helpful, thank yoy



  2. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5
    Posts
    105
    joshjamie - Once more I need to bother you. I took a closer look at your screen print of the option and I do have "accept cookies" checked but still I do not get any pop up that will allow me to save passwords and if I click on the menu key there is no option to save paswords.

    Do you have any idea of what is going on? Do you still believe that I need to reinstall OS6?

    If anyone else is viewing this post and has a 9650 I would appreciate it if they could tell me if they are able to save password or possibly it is some sort of bug that affect the 9650 but does not the Torch that is used by Joshjamie.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kitchener
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by neil154 View Post
    joshjamie - Once more I need to bother you. I took a closer look at your screen print of the option and I do have "accept cookies" checked but still I do not get any pop up that will allow me to save passwords and if I click on the menu key there is no option to save paswords.

    Do you have any idea of what is going on? Do you still believe that I need to reinstall OS6?

    If anyone else is viewing this post and has a 9650 I would appreciate it if they could tell me if they are able to save password or possibly it is some sort of bug that affect the 9650 but does not the Torch that is used by Joshjamie.

    LOL...your in luck Neil!!

    I upgraded my torch today to .448 and ended up with the same problem. This is what I did to fix it....

    Delete the os from your computer...
    go to control panel, delete programs, find the bb device software and delete it. MAKE SURE IT IS THE DEVICE SOFTWARE AND NOT THE DESKTOP SOFTWARE.

    Next, delete the loader files....

    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files
    if your running Vista or lower, the path is...,
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files

    Once you have done that, reinstall the device software, found here....
    Sprint_9650_6.0.0.415 - Downloads - BlackBerry Forums at BlackBerryOS.com

    After that step has been taken care of, wipe your device using BBSAK...
    DO NOT DISCONNECT YOUR DEVICE FROM THE USB ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THIS, OR YOU WILL NUKE IT!!!

    Reinstall operating system to your device. Use this tutorial....
    http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...es-videos.html

    Once again, before you do anything, familiarize yourself with the tutorial first, so that you have a better understanding on what your doing.

    Good luck, and if you do nuke your device, DO NOT PANIC!!...we can help you with that as well.




  4. #28
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Device
    Bold 9650
    OS
    5
    Posts
    105
    You are really great in following up and I appreciate it. I now have jad several discussions with BB and also advised them of your latest issue. I think I will wait a while until they get back to by middle of next week before I follow your instructions so that if BB comes up with anything that I am still within an OS that can say they "own" for my 9650 with Verizon.

    Did you actually load the Sprint 9650 OS on your 9800 with ATT?

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kitchener
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    545
    Truth be told Neil, I don't look where a leak or an official os comes from anymore. I've always tried the latest and greatest out there and have removed the vendor file...it's become so habit forming that I find myself removing it from a new os that comes from my carrier. In the past I have always gone back to a hybrid due to the fact that they are always better than an official or leaked os. Unfortunately, there aren't too many, if any, hybrids out there for the torch yet.

    As for the one I loaded this afternoon, it is 6.0.0.448...but that will change after I post this as I see Joe has posted the 6.0.0.450 leak....LMAO!!!!!



  6. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post

    As for the one I loaded this afternoon, it is 6.0.0.448...but that will change after I post this as I see Joe has posted the 6.0.0.450 leak....LMAO!!!!!
    It's getting harder to keep up. lol

    I'm almost wondering if these guys are making these leaks up and just changing a couple files and calling it a new leak just to get the publicity. What can be so much different from .448 to .450? If anyone happens to install both of these OS's please let us now if there is any noticeable change at all.

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kitchener
    PIN
    Bell
    Device
    Z10
    OS
    10.0.10.85
    Posts
    545
    I noticed some good changes with the 448. I'll write them both up tomorrow, downloading the 450 now and will load shortly. Need a few hours to play with it.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Device
    BlackBerry Z10
    OS
    10.0.9.2743
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    7,929
    Quote Originally Posted by joshjamie View Post
    I noticed some good changes with the 448. I'll write them both up tomorrow, downloading the 450 now and will load shortly. Need a few hours to play with it.
    Sweet, thanks. Would be nice to see some change logs leak as well with these Operating Systems.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •